***September 2016 Mummies***

Mine is next Wednesday, counting down the days now. Got the date of my scan on the 24/2
and it's starting to drag now! X

After my ecstatic day yesterday, I went to work today to find out they are doing a restructure at work and my job is no longer there, so I need to apply for a new job and hope I get it, or I'll be made redundant.

Fantastic. :(

Hope everyone else's day has gone better?

Oh no Redhead that's awful I'm really sorry :-( do they know you're pg?

Lander hope the next week flies by for you! Xxx

Sorry to hear that Redhead. I've just been through the same. Found out on 2nd feb I didn't have a job. Managed to secure one now but I know how unsettling it is.
Hope it works out for you
Xx

Oh no, it's not a nice position to be in. When you're pregnant you just want security and to know you can afford everything. We have all just had our hours cut at work, and I dont qualify for SMP so having to apply for Maternity Allowance instead x

Thanks girls I tried the vick's on the soles of feet and cotton socks it didn't work at all sadly, so it was 5 nights without sleep but last night I managed to catch a few hours I was beginning to worry I am getting pregnancy insomnia, I suffer from insomnia as it is but never 5 days without any sleep just hope I am on a roll now.
Hope you are all well:hugs:

Oh no Redhead that's awful I'm really sorry :-( do they know you're pg?

Lander hope the next week flies by for you! Xxx

They didn't know I was pregnant, but I burst into tears and told them, which will probably be detrimental to me if I go for one of the new positions, but I was more concerned about trying to stay calm.

Worst timing.. But such is life.

No it can't be a detriment because they are not allowed to not choose someone because they're pregnant. Fingers crossed you get one of the other jobs hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back