***September 2016 Mummies***

Hi everyone, so happy to be here! We'd been trying for number 2 since last march. I'm kirsty (don't think I've ever told anyone my real name!) and my due date is 23rd. Can't believe it!! :) xxx

Oh and I'm an 89 baby!

Last edited:
Congratulations to all the September Mummies!

Ive definitely felt a bit more nauseous this morning. I was eating my cereal and had to stop as I thought I was going to throw up but it went away after a few minutes and I managed to finish my breakfast. I'm still getting a few cramps especially if I've been sitting for a while and stand up (hope that's normal!!!!) And I feel very tired. My job is a gym instructor so after work last night I felt totally exhausted. I could have fell asleep standing up I think.

Oh and I'm also hungry every half an hour it feels!

I'm Bee, due on 6th as far as I know. I'm struggling so so much with sickness this time around, I feel so miserable about it. I have a little boy who is 2 and a half and was sick with him but nothing like this. Last time it lasted weeks 5-15 and the thought of feeling this bad for 9 more weeks of horrendous! Sorry for the negativity ladies, think my few friends who know and family are sick of my moaning! X

Have updated for you both x

Hope your sickness subsides soon Bee x

Congrats and hello to all the new September mummies :) x

Hello... Once we're past this weekend when I'm six weeks it'll be the longest I've ever been pregnant. Not having sickness but more upset tummy episodes (sorry if that's TMI).

Due 10th September, but have a feeling it may turn out to be August, we'll see.

This will be my first but DH's second, I have a nine year old DsS who will be 10 in September as well... (DH's brother and Dad and my brother are all September babies too..... :roll:

Last edited:
Ah Lander will definitely be cause for celebration then once you get past this weekend :)

Hello to the new thread joiners :)

I don't feel very pregnant this eve. Trying not to read too much into it as I know symptoms come and go and I'm still pretty early. Might get another test to pee on though this weekend just to calm my nerves!

I know I will regret saying this but would really like a bit of nausea or sickness right now just to make it feel more real! Part of me can't believe we'd be so lucky to catch so quickly this time after how long it took first time.
Xxx

Hi Ladies

My names Gemma, so far i'm not feeling that bad, slight nausea when i wake up and struggling to get out of bed in the morning (but that fairly normal for me). I have been craving sugary foods quite alot but i'm trying to be good as gained over 5 stone in all my previous pregnancies!!!

With my first boy had no nausea or sickness, second boy slight nausea, and my third boy i had crippling nausea, it was awful i wasn't ever sick just felt it all the time, and the only thing that would ease it was by eating carbs like crisps and biscuits!!!!

This pregnancy was unplanned, we thought we were finished on 3, my dh is mortified and really struggling to accept it, his giving me quite a hard time about wanting to keep the baby, im hoping he will come around to the idea xxx

Oh no Gem that's really tough. I am sure your hubby will come round though - it's just going to be a bit of a shock for the both of you. There's a long time to go yet so plenty of chance for you to both get more used to the idea of having another one. Xxx

Got everything crossed for you Lander that this is your rainbow baby x

I'm sure you will get past the weekend:) and then you should celebrate x

That is no fun Jess...I was up last night with intense back and shoulder pain. I had to wake up DH because I could hardly move. I am guessing I have a pinched nerve in my back. I have been putting ice and heat on my back all day today. I feel pretty helpless, and it is difficult knowing I can only take Tylenol for the pain. Maybe this is my symptom for the pregnancy...I sure hope not though. It hurts clear down my arm. :-( Hope everyone is doing alright today and that their pregnancy symptoms are manageable. Lots of love sent your way.

Hi ladies. Can I join you please.
I will be due about 20th Sept going by lmp.
I had a missed mc in sept so a little nervous but staying positive for now.
I'm 34 and this is my first!! About time haha.
Ny name is Catherine xx

Last edited:
Ouch mandy sounds painful!!! Hope it's not going to be a running theme for you for the pregnancy as wouldn't be much fun!!! Is it mainly at night?

I'm still feeling pretty normal apart from being exhausted. Could really do it a lie in but my dd has other ideas!

Hi Catherine, pleased to see you've got your positive :)

How is everyone else doing so far?

Is anyone thinking of paying for an early scan, or are you waiting til the dating scan? I had an early one at the epu last time because of my mc but won't get one this time and part of me is tempted so I get the reassurance!!!
Xxx

Last edited:
Hi Catherine and congratulations on your :bfp:

Mandy- I really hope this pain was just temporary because of a trapped nerve or something!

I managed to sleep through last night (do I get a sticker for my chart?) so feeling much better today!

Naomi- I paid for a private reassurance scan at 7w2d and we got to see the heartbeat! They put me back 8 days but I was expecting that as I know I ov later. Here it is...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 8
Aw lovely pic!! I'm seriously considering it - might decide in a couple of weeks. Would just be nice to know that it's all progressing well because dating scan seems ages away at the moment! Xxx

That's how I felt, mine was £45 and I got 3 pics inc. it was amazing seeing the heartbeat and gave me lots of reassurance that things were heading in the right direction x

Yeh we have a place not far from us that does them for 40 - went their last time for a 3d scan later on in the pregnancy. Thinking we might book something around the 8 week point. Xxx

My hair feels like silk! Lovely!! :)
I'm tempted by an early scan. I had one last time at 6 weeks because docs didn't know how far along I was, I hadn't had a period in years after being on the depo. And I had quite a lot of tummy pain. I don't have any of that this time round but I'd like an early reassurance scan so that my oh can go ahead and tell everyone (which he no doubt will) Hes so so terrible with secrets xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back