***September 2016 Mummies***

Ouch mandy sounds painful!!! Hope it's not going to be a running theme for you for the pregnancy as wouldn't be much fun!!! Is it mainly at night?

I'm still feeling pretty normal apart from being exhausted. Could really do it a lie in but my dd has other ideas!

Hi Catherine, pleased to see you've got your positive :)

How is everyone else doing so far?

Is anyone thinking of paying for an early scan, or are you waiting til the dating scan? I had an early one at the epu last time because of my mc but won't get one this time and part of me is tempted so I get the reassurance!!!
Xxx

I'm not paying for an early scan but I work in a radiology department, so in a few weeks when I'm a bit further I might get one of my colleagues to scan me x

We're the opposite Kirsty- my DH wants to keep it a secret until 12 weeks and I've already told loads of people :shock:

Fp sorry to be a pain - my edd is 20th not 24th. Pls can you change it? Thank you. Xx

Stuck at work til late and just want to go home to celebrate with my OH!! He's more excited than me!!! I want to poas again!!

Xx

We can't get private scans on the Isle Of Man :(

We'll have to wait until she's 12 weeks :)

i was having a quick nosey at private scans and an early scan local to me is £95 at the cheapest x

GP referred me to EPAU due to my history and what was a pending referral to RMC and they have booked me for early scan on Monday. Gonna do another CB-digi on Saturday and hope it says 3+ weeks.

i was having a quick nosey at private scans and an early scan local to me is £95 at the cheapest x

Eeeesh! There's a huge difference between different places with me - some 40, some 130! Blinking daylight robbery!!
Wish I worked in a radiology department although I'd probably be asking people to scan me every week haha!
Xxx

GP referred me to EPAU due to my history and what was a pending referral to RMC and they have booked me for early scan on Monday. Gonna do another CB-digi on Saturday and hope it says 3+ weeks.

Best of luck for your digital Saturday. I've got one to do Sunday but think I ovulated late so thinking it could be 3+ or 2-3. Hoping for 3+.

Feeling quite nervous about testing again! Xxx

Best of luck for your digital Saturday. I've got one to do Sunday but think I ovulated late so thinking it could be 3+ or 2-3. Hoping for 3+.

Feeling quite nervous about testing again! Xxx

Good luck xx

I did a normal test today which came out strong before anything even reached the control window - DH thinks I'm a bit nuts... Nothing new there though.

Hello there...I am doing much better today. I did have pain again last night, but DH went and bought a new heating pad for me to use. I switched off between the ice and heat. I woke up feeling somewhat better. I will see how I do tonight. If I am in lots of pain again I am going back to the chiropractor.

So, I had some morning sickness this morning and very tender and swollen breasts. Maybe things are setting in for me symptom-wise now. Just hope the backache stuff takes a hike! lol.

Catherine, welcome and congrats on your first baby and I hope this pregnancy goes smoothly for you.

Jess, I am so glad you slept through the night last night and I hope things stay that way for you. Or at least become manageable very soon. It is crazy what are bodies can go through with pregnancy...we are a bunch of tough cookies. :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Ahh wide awake again cos I can't stop peeing! Actually I blame the noisy wind and rain here! I keep telling DH that he must be forgetting I'm growing a person inside of me when he teases me about my symptoms. No uterus- no opinion!

Except you Michael lol cos you seem to care and understand! X

I woke up at 4am to pee. How can this be when the baby is the size of a poppy seed!!! Lol.

Lander I must be nuts too - when i woke up i collected my fmu to test again... Slightly darker imo so feeling happy. Wish there was a way of measurig the exact level of hcg at home. Can you imagine how much better people would feel if they could do that!!

Gypsy - I've had some back ache and hip pain. Really unusual for me. Didn't link it to the pregnancy but now thinking otherwise... Hope you are ok.

Thanks for changing my date FP :)

Private scans are around £80 here, if they were around £40 I'd get one!!
My boobies are slightly more sore today, hope they don't get much bigger though it makes me so self conscious!
Night 4 of just not being able to sleep last night! I'm surprisingly chipper though - must be the excitement :) xxx

I've decided I'm definitely going to book an early scan. I'm driving myself nuts getting paranoid about everything so think it will be worth the 40 for the peace of mind. Going to wait another week to book it though.

Got my digital tests ready for Sunday. Doing one then and if it's 2-3 going to do another Tuesday or Wednesday.

Wondering whether I need to mention it to my CEO in work as they have been putting a lot of work on me recently and worried about the effects of all the stress... don't think they are going to be too happy though! :-/

Xxx

Doesn't matter if they're happy or not- legally they can't say anything. You could ask for a stress risk assessment x

Yeh just a bit worried that they will use it against me at some point - our jobs are subject to enough funding being available every march/April so a bit worried that it will be an excuse to let me go! I know legally they can't do that but worried they'd find a way around it! Think I need to stop panicking about everything and anything though as won't do any good.

Going to see how it goes next week and if it's getting too much will tell them but ask them not to tell any of my colleagues.
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back