***September 2016 Mummies***

Yeah I can add real names in if people want me too- mine's Jess x

Hi! I presume your real name is Naomi? I'm an 88 baby too, I'll be 28 in March x

Haha yep I was unoriginal with my username! Never remember usernames otherwise haha. Yay for 88 babies! I'm October :) so got slightly longer than you before I turn 30 ... ;) xxx

Hi girls my names Laura! This will also be my third and roughly due 16th September! Xx

We have the same due date Laura! Love your girls names - beautiful :) xxx

Haha yep I was unoriginal with my username! Never remember usernames otherwise haha. Yay for 88 babies! I'm October :) so got slightly longer than you before I turn 30 ... ;) xxx

Haha turning 30 doesn't bother me (yet), I did always say I wanted to be married with my own house and start a family before 30 so fx it looks like it's all coming true!

Hi girls my names Laura! This will also be my third and roughly due 16th September! Xx

We have the same due date Laura! Love your girls names - beautiful :) xxx

Thanks Naomi :) at least being due smack bang in the middle of the month we're pretty much guaranteed to be September mummies! Xx

No sickness for me yet, had it really really bad both times so praying I escape it this time! Started about 6 and a half weeks for my first and lasted until about 18 weeks and started about 9 weeks for my second, lasted all the way through until about a week after I'd had her!! Xx

Oh gosh hope you don't get so sick this time!!! I was more nauseas than physically sick with my daughter. And mainly just evenings from 5.5-18 weeks. I felt sick yesterday evening but have felt OK this eve (and of course I am reading too much into that and worrying!!)
Xxx

Hey there everyone!!! Welcome all the newbies. Since we are all giving names mine is Mandy. Feeling pretty normal again today. Feeling thankful for this. Last night I had a very slight case of nausea, but it didn't seem to bother me much. It seems like by this time of day I am exhausted and feeling more pregnant. lol. Maybe because I am so busy the first part of the day. How is everyone doing?

In the bath at this crazy time of night as I've been throwing up. Only had nausea up until now but have felt so crappy today. Trying not to wake DH up as he's at work in a few hours but got that really loud retching going on (sorry tmi) x

Hello ladies, I tested NYE got a dark line pretty much straight away... I should be due around September 6th from my dates.

Got my first Scan booked at 9 weeks as going on holiday at 10 weeks and wanted to make sure baby has a heart beat and is developing normally so far.

Hannah x

Lots of 88 mummies to be then!

Hi Hannah :) where are you off on holiday? We've got a holiday booked in early May so I will potentially be fairly big by that point!!

Ah Jess that's rotten!!! Hope it doesn't last too long for you. I hate being sick :-/ how are you getting on with being ill and being in work? Last time around I threw up over my desk in work ares it came on suddenly the one day!!! And I had a few times where I had to rush to the bathroom. Hard when people don't know! !!
Xxx

Hi Mandy :) I had a bout of nausea Monday eve but was okay yesterday eve. I was always worse in the evenings with my last pregnancy too xxx

Hey Hannah, congratulations and welcome :) I suppose it makes sense there's lots of us '88 babies, all my friends are starting families at this age too.

Thanks, Naomi, luckily I went back to sleep at about 6am. I'm currently signed off work with anxiety issues and we've decided I'm not going back so thankfully don't need to worry about work. I nearly threw up in Sainsbury's yesterday though. It just comes on suddenly.

Has anyone had their date for their booking in app or scan yet?

I've had my booking in and my 12 week scan is on 18th Feb. I've actually already had an early reassurance scan due to my PCOS and all was well and we saw a heartbeat but it was so tiny so looking forward to seeing how much he/she grows x

Hi Ladies

My names Gemma, so far i'm not feeling that bad, slight nausea when i wake up and struggling to get out of bed in the morning (but that fairly normal for me). I have been craving sugary foods quite alot but i'm trying to be good as gained over 5 stone in all my previous pregnancies!!!

With my first boy had no nausea or sickness, second boy slight nausea, and my third boy i had crippling nausea, it was awful i wasn't ever sick just felt it all the time, and the only thing that would ease it was by eating carbs like crisps and biscuits!!!!

This pregnancy was unplanned, we thought we were finished on 3, my dh is mortified and really struggling to accept it, his giving me quite a hard time about wanting to keep the baby, im hoping he will come around to the idea xxx

Hey everyone, wife is due around 3rd September, based on last pregnancy she was induced 2 weeks early and we're assuming it'll be the same again this time around, but won't probably know until consultant appointment around 16 weeks, wife is 7 weeks today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back