semen build up

LeanneJasmine

Reaction score
around ovulation time i find myself having sex kinda 5-10 days in a row and it is making me feel uncomfortable when i go to the toilet what looks like dead sperm is on the tissue and when we have sex the next day my partners penis has white bits on it which i also presume is like old sperm is this what everyone else is experiences and i feel i dont smell clean in this period. does everyone else have this like a build up of semen? sorry to sound gross x

At the most we bd 2-3 days in a row and have a break in between. 10 days in a row is loads! you will prob find having a break every few days will help x

Hiya. Do you use ovulation tests ?

If you do then having sex the day before ovulation & day of ovulation is ( Enough ) sperm last in your tubes for several days so your not gonna miss the egg when its released. Having sex 5 & 10 days in a row is only going to lower the sperm count, & you must be fed up LOL!!

If you have a 28 day cycle then bed on cd 11 & cd 13 if you have a 32 day cycle then bed on cd 15 & cd 17. When you say dead sperm what do you mean ? sperm fluid on the tissue or lumpy bits ?

Your partner i.e white bits on his bits the following day after sex, wont be sperm could be mucas from you or because he has not cleaned his self straight after i.e left it too late. Maybe suggest he cleans after sex ;)

Goodluck.

Last edited:
His little chap might be trying to over lubricate itself cos of all the friction, if he's not circumcised they have much softer skin and can get irritated really easily. When we started ttc my OH begged for a day off cos he was getting sore (chuckle).

Maybe try every other day to give you both a bit of a rest xxxxxxxx

we have done it more the often because i seem to get a positive ovulation at 2 times in my cycle one was around day 13 and now another day 17 so im worried im missing the time so we end up doing it a bit more then i want to and yes i am fed up lol.

when i say white bits im talking about after we do the deed he takes his penis out and its got white mucous on from me but i presume its from the build up of semen : / hes very clean lol, but if we have sex at any other point of the cycle this doesnt happen.

i think you have all answered my question i think im having sex to much : / haha x

Hi honey. I was told the best way is to just bd every 2-3 days. That way there is always sperm present for when you ovulate and its good quality sperm. You may be best to just spread it out over the month and try and bd every few days! Worked for me! I had no period for 5 months due to pcos so wasn't ov'ing. Still carried on with the regular bding and got my bfp last month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back