some info on TTC

linxminx21

Reaction score
Day or night!

Some people believe that day is a better time for baby making sex because the sperm count is higher then as compared to nights. While some studies claim that a man’s sperm count may be higher in the morning, the differences are minimal. This slight difference in the sperm count is inconsequential is affecting your chances of getting pregnant. Recent research shows that the best time of the day for sex if you wanted to get pregnant was in the early evening between 5 and 7 pm, when sperm counts are up to 35% higher, sperm are livelier, and women are more likely to ovulate. Keep in mind that far more important than the time of day is the time of the woman’s cycle.

here’s a secret. Lie flat after intercourse and raise your legs to 30 degrees. This helps the cervical and vaginal muscles to relax and facilitates the movement of cervical mucus. If your man has enough sperm count and you have the right consistency of cervical mucus, this method will greatly help to increase your chances of getting pregnant.

dont know if this is any help but i like sharing my findings
http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/intercourse-after-positive-ovulation-test.html

That's really interesting actually. My husband and I argue all the time about when to do it.

He likes first thing in the morning because he's up for it, and by afternoon he's distracted with work stuff (and doesnt like me messing up the bed as he's the one who makes it) and by evening he's had a couple of drinks and is tired.

I like it last thing at night, so i can just roll over and go to sleep, thus keeping my body flat and not losing all the spermies. Whereas first thing in the morning he has to then dash off with out cuddles and i have to get up too and be the wrong way up (as it were).

I agree, while I generally don't mind, I prefer evening as well, for the reasons that StarFish mentioned. :) x

well it seems between 5 n 7 pm but come on most of us dont finish work/college till 5 and our OH;s even later lol !!!!!!!

We've been doing it in the morning more recently, but I prefer night so that I can just roll over & go to sleep. I have been wondering about it though & was actually going to post a question about it, so thanks for sharing Linx. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back