TMI - semen leakage

LouiseB

Reaction score
Ok, this is pretty gross but i normally wash myself after having sex.

We just had sex and the intention was just to flush his lazy semen and get him producing some fresh stuff for ovulation.

However, i decided that i shoudn't waste the stuff anyway and have not washed like i normally do.

I feel uncomfortable and my knickers are very damp where the semen is leaking out.

When i go to the toilet i find myself wiping several times because it is kind of slimey down there.

How do other people cope with this sensation? Or maybe it isn't normal and it should not be leaking out?

Thanks

Hi Louise,

I generally do the deed at night times, then put a panty liner in until the morning. When we did do it during the day I lay with my legs in the air for about 5 minutes then lay on the bed with a pillow under my bum for about 15 mins .. just read a book or chat and then I go and clean up at least then I feel like I have given his swimmers a better chance, and I find that they dont come out as quickly when I have had my legs in the air.

I am like you usually clean up straight afterwards except for when we are baby making.

I do the same, wait for a bit then wash and put a panty liner in otherwise its just all a bit mucky xxx

yes, I definately do the panty liners also just because of the grossness that comes with semen

its so messy this baby making ! men have it so easy

We only bd at night time so I just put a pillow under my bum for 15 mins and thenput a pair of boy short nickers on and run to the toilet in the morning to let it all out!
Works a treat and get no leakage during the day really!

Thanks for the responses - i was expecting less people feeling comfortable enough to answer :D

It seems to be one of those things that is never mentioned when you are told about the birds and the bees funnily enough.

A panty liner is a good idea!

i think as long as you put your legs up for a good 15 minutes.the swimmers have done their traveling!

we try to do it at night,as i like to think less leaks as i fall asleep!

how are you bonny?

I'm good thanks! Been away again so not really been around!
Will do an update thread soon!

I am legs in the air and panty liner girl too! Sex is so gross if you think about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back