How long do you wait to wash?

star fish

Reaction score
This might be a bit too much information but I am a bath person, or I swim at the gym, or in the sea, and I am always reticent to do it after sex if I'm ovulating. You know how the water swills up and in? So I feel like the sperm would get washed straight out. I always try to leave it til the next day, which is quite frankly a bit gross, but it seems sensible as it is more important to be pregnant than fresh right now :blush:

Anyone else? Am I bonkers? How long do you leave it? Is this a waste of time? Other thoughts?

Youre not the only one, i try to keep the lil swimmers in as long as possible, sometimes i lie on my back with my legs in the air for up to an hour and when i stand up i try to keep the tops of my legs together and just pray that nobody is looking through the window watching me walk like im demented and try to hold off going to the loo for as long as i can, even if im desperate. Im with you, getting pregnant is way more important than anything else. I hope when these babies come along they appreciate what lengths we went to to get them here in the first place!! :lol:

:dust:

Ha, me too! I also try not to go to the loo straight after bd'ing, as I fell it all just comes straight back out again,lol!
And, no, you are not bonkers (if you are, then we all are!), and I dont think its a waste of time at all - every little helps!
x

Hi Starfish!

No you're not bonkers, I'm a legs straight in the air and showers only on ovulation days and to be honest I even avoided the gym last week because I didn't want to disturb any goings on!

I guess you just want to give yourself the best chance possible.

Good luck and babydust xx

I keep my legs in the air for at least 20 mins then sleep so dont get out of bed. i bath in the evenings so before the 'deed'!! i am worried about washing it out too!!
I swim in the morning twice a week and i have been worried about it washing them out - i might avoid this ovulation week this month xx

Well due to hubbies job we can only bd at night time so after dtd I pull on a pair of boy shorts
put a couple of pillows under my bum for 10 mins and then snuggle up with hubby
I get up the next morning and run to the loo and tmi all of the love juice comes out and I don't get much leakage all day
I then bath when I get home from work!

Well due to hubbies job we can only bd at night time so after dtd I pull on a pair of boy shorts
put a couple of pillows under my bum for 10 mins and then snuggle up with hubby
I get up the next morning and run to the loo and tmi all of the love juice comes out and I don't get much leakage all day
I then bath when I get home from work!

exactly the same as me!! all comes out on morning loo visit x

i suppose its to give the lil swimmers the best chance but it only takes 'one' and that has all night, but i agree and scared to go pee after because it all comes out ( sorry if tmi) x

I've had 4 AI's in the last week and after lying with legs in the hair pillows under my bum to elevate the hips etc I'm always BURSTING to pee. Its soooo annoying!!!!!

I'm a shower girl anyway.

x xx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back