Tmi tmi tmi!

PrettyFx

Reaction score
ok PLEASE note that many of you may consider this to hold TMI! lol

when you have sex is it supposed to go "all the way in" because we don't tend to put it all the way in which commonly results in his semen being on my thigh and around "there", although i do know that there is some inside... (urgh i feel sick talking about this to other people its GROSS)

AND

I have noticed that my hubbys semen is clear, its texture isnt that thick, its like female discharge. I have been told it should be lumpy and white? whereas its clear and "creamy"

My husband is my first sexual partner therefore I dnt have anyone/anything else to compare to which is why im here..

PLEASE help me lol x

lumpy & white? lol not that I've seen, white-ish at times but not lumpy!

No hun sounds normal to me, we dont go all the way in either as it's too painful x

PFFFFFFFT! :shock:

Ok, you win the TMI award lol ;)

Is there any particular reason that you don't tend to put it all the way in? Just curious :blush:

I would definately think that putting it all the way in would maximise your chances of conceiving :) I mean he doesn't have to hurt you, but cumming on your thighs is really not very far in at all.

Clear semen is perfectly normal apparently. Most semen tends to turn clear soon after ejaculation - the colour is due to solid particles that mostly melt, a bit like ice and water.

It isn't the sperm cells that give it whiteness or thickness and i'd assume that too thin was much better than too thick :)

Last edited:
My hubby is not my first and I have experienced a few varieties (do not think badly of me) Lol! I would find white and lumpy a little bizzare. I reckon your fine with what you describe. Also I tend to experience some on my upper thighs too. Think it leaks out!

ah relief lol. I win the TMI award, i knew i would lol. :D I have made my hubby an appt with his GP just to get a SA... I'm sure theres nothing wrong with him but its far less intrusive than to get me checked, which is obviously the next thing on the list.

It definitely leaks out, but apparently thats pretty common so I hope thats nothing to worry about, LouiseB, it doesnt go all the way in because it tends to be quite uncomfortable, sometimes painful, but more uncomfortable than painful, sometimes it goes in all the way but most of the time just half way.

I'm so so so sorry for the TMI'ness of this thread, but I did not know who else to talk about this with. I would probably suggest to the friend who told me that my husbands semen should be white and lumpy that she should get her hubby checked lol. BUT they have 2 kids, so I will probably refrain from doing so.

THANKS xxx

Lumpy and white does not sound healthy to me!

Maybe try and pp a pillow under ur bum when you have sex?
You basically want the swimmers to come out of him as far up inside you as poss, so if he can only be i around half way, having a pillow underneath u while they come out might help them along a little bit :)

lumpy dosn't sound healthy at all! ha ha ha ha ha

i don't think his john-thomas has to be all the way in when he cums but being inside you would help. cumming on your thigh won't work!!

i usually put a pillow under my bum during :bd: cos it allows deeper penetration and apparently makes it easier for the :sperm:

usually stay in that position for around 20 to 30 mins after sex!!

good luck hun x x x

:dust:

I doubt that during sex if he penetrates you fully would make much of a difference, so long as he ejaculates inside you, you are in with a chance. Doing it on your thigh is no use :lol: clearly.

The description of his swimmers sounds normal to me :)

Pillow under bum sounds like a good idea :)

ha ha i been on PF too long - i dont think this is TMI at all!! :pompom: :rotfl:

if you can manage it- maybe enjoy the sex but just as hes about to cum pop it in a bit further?! that may help with the spillage issues hee hee!!

semen sounds fine to me - im with lauraT had quite a few partners and all very different- consistancy, smell, colour! i do think aswell it depends on what hubby eats etc too! lots of green veg makes them swim stronger due to the high zinc content x

yeh what is it about a TMI thread that just draws you in :lol:

yeah i agree with the ladies, my hubby to be is very pale if you understand my meaning ;) and the doc said that's completely normal, try not to stress about it doesnt do much good for you.

just have fun doing it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back