Second early scan tomorow (good News - pics on page 3)

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Have my second early scan tomorow as when i had a scan 2 weeks ago, they took a full week off my dates and so i was scanned beforethe dates (9 weeks) baby died last time and we discovered a missed MC, and MC at 11 plus 5 days.

So they very kindly offered me another reasureance scan and it's tomorow at 9:30am, can't wait, (bit close to the school run but should make it i think).

Will update you all when i get back of course, still nervous again for the heartbeat, even after the happy scan at 7 plus 6 days.

We have decided if any thing happens this time, that we are not going to try again, we have three fantastic and healthy kids already, and actually that makes me feel better as i need to get out of limbo and have some direction - whichever way it goes.:lol:

Last edited:
Best of luck for tomorrow!! I have my fingers crossed for you but by the sound of things it's all looking good!

xx

Good luck for tomorrow hon - I'm positive all will be fine but will keep an extra pair of fingers crossed for you anyway xxxx

good luck jj hoping all go's well for you xxxxxxx

Aww hunni, good luck for tomorrow - I am sure all will be well.

I too have my second early scan tomorrow, but they didn't find a heartbeat on my first scan (they said too early - and also put me back a full week!) so I am s**ting it to say the least about my scan tomorrow. Mine is at 8:15am, I will be logging on for your update and hopefully to post mine. Should get a pic this time!!

Aww hunni, good luck for tomorrow - I am sure all will be well.

I too have my second early scan tomorrow, but they didn't find a heartbeat on my first scan (they said too early - and also put me back a full week!) so I am s**ting it to say the least about my scan tomorrow. Mine is at 8:15am, I will be logging on for your update and hopefully to post mine. Should get a pic this time!!

Thanks Hun - wiahing you all the best for your scan, hope by the time I get home from mine , i will see your post with a lovely healthy baby pic all uploaded and perhaps they will give you back your week! try to get some sleep if you can tonight , be thinking about you at 8:15am, (that's a great early slot!) X

Last edited:
Good luck JJ and Laura_c for tomorrow, hope all's well x

Best of luck girlies, hope all goes well xx

good luck for tomoz jj will be thinking of u and i will have my fingers and toes crossed for ui really hope every thing goes fab am sure it will xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back