Scotland meet??

daftscotslass

Reaction score
Hey girlies (and Craig :rotfl: ), we said we were going to do something in the new year, who's up for it?

When???????

I leave the 28th :( If it is before then I should be up for it - if not have fun ladies and Craig! :)

Aww... i love how my name gets tagged on :lol:

Me too :D

Weekends are fine with me/us :D

I would love to come to a meet. Depends on OH and money though :?

I vote that you all come to Aberdeen so you can all sit on a smelly train for a couple of hours this time :D :D :D

Same as Lorna :(

It would be great if we all lived closer

Why dont we leave it a while then before we hold a proper meet - fair enough have a little one for those close together, but maybe say in 2 mths time have a BIG Scottish meet somewhere as there is loads of us now, and wherever it is held someone is going to have to pay money to get there... at least if we can set a date in a while we have time to save travel money

That sounds like a great idea Sarah. What about easter time perhaps? We'd spoken before about maybe doing Edinburgh zoo? Could even make an evening off it, bring the other halfs, stay in a travel inn, have them babysit and everyone else go out. Can't remember Valentine's due date though, don't want anyone popping at the meet :lol:

That sounds fab! Especially the other halfs babysitting while we get pissed :lol:

ill check train/bus prices but its like 2 hrs :(

see what i can do tho! :D

claire2711 said:
ill check train/bus prices but its like 2 hrs :(

see what i can do tho! :D

I was only saying that as I had to do 2hrs to Glasgow before... I doubt it will be in Aberdeen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back