Anyone up for a scotland meet?

Louise0410

Reaction score
I was having a look @ the meet from yesterday and everyone looks like they had so much fun

any scottish girlies fancy a meet up this way lol i know theres not many of us but if anyones interested?

luv lou n keryn xxx

Hello Louise,

I'd be up for it - I'll PM you with my location etc.

I think SarahH would be keen too and had mentioned Perth as somewhere central for us to meet?

Love

Valentine xxx

Yip i'd be up for it, as long as it's not to long to travel as i'll have to go by train/bus etc!

yeh id be up for that, although i dont have a baby YET, still TTC but will still come along :hug:

I'd be up fo it!!! I did ask a while back but nobody seemed that interested at the time. I just suggested Perth as it's the central point for scotland.

I think Angela (MakkaP) would be up for it too, although she has just joined - we could travel down together.

Aww thats gr8 for all the responses didnt think there would be any im from glasgow and would need to travel by train or bus aswell as no car but if someone sorts a date an time and place that would be fab im not too good with the organising stuff lol

luv lou n keryn xxx

i live in aberdeen so can easily drive down to perth which is central for scotland so makes sense to have it there x x

lillou said:
i live in aberdeen so can easily drive down to perth which is central for scotland so makes sense to have it there x x

I didnt know you were in Aberdeen!! I'm there too!!

We should have an Aberdeen meet up :D

Clydesdale Clopper is from aberdeen and BEX is moving up in a few weeks!!

yeh its a little village i stay in just outside aberdeen :D i always just say aberdeen though, its easier LOL

i must be pretty close to u muppetmummy cos its about 16miles into aberdeen from me :shock:

Scary - I'm originally from a place starting with an 'E' (cryptic!) about 16/17 miles from Aberdeen! I wonder if I went to school with any of you! (I'm 27).

I really hope we can all meet up soon and Perth sounds good to me. Anyone up for organising it? I would, but having just have had a baby last week - my organisational skills aren't great just now!

Valentine xxx

I'm living in Banchory, but I grew up in Devon. English invader me :D

Echt?.....I hope I spelt that right, still getting used to the scottish spellings :lol:

Ellon?? am 16 miles the other side of aberdeen, near daviot!

I dont mind organising it if there is enough interest. Shall I look into places in Perth?

I'm guessing Ellon for Valentine too!! I'm a kick in the butt from Cove, but originally from between Dyce and Newmachar!

does anybody know if there is anything like the Landmark Centre in Perth?!?!? Thought that would be good if there is older kiddies too?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back