another london meet?? - new poll added!

A week day is better for me :) as i work weekends and cant the time off :(

I MIGHT be able to come depending on where it is (I'll have to get train with toddler and bump). I'd love to meet you all!

I'm on my countdown to Xmas now so I could do with an excuse to get up in the Smog... :D

I never thought I'd say it... but I've started to miss my commute :(

well, a weekday meet is winning at the moment... sorry to those who wanted a weekend meet...

does anyone know of any central soft play places?? so far i've only been able to find ones out of town a bit. i'll keep looking though! :)

id come, has to a weekend though as jessica starts school next week

Me, I'm gutted I missed last time :( so will be there this time along with Rudylicious!

Jade&Evie said:
I'm on my countdown to Xmas now so I could do with an excuse to get up in the Smog... :D

I never thought I'd say it... but I've started to miss my commute :(

I agree, I can hear the train from our flat and I imagine going to work and wish I was commuting (I hated it when I was going for real)

I'd like to come but bubs will probably be too small for me to go anywhere before Xmas.....so maybe next year?? Would love to meet people!

C xxx

claireyfairey said:
I'd like to come but bubs will probably be too small for me to go anywhere before Xmas.....so maybe next year?? Would love to meet people!

C xxx

:wink: you'll go stir crazy! I took Evie up to London when she was 5 weeks old and it went without a hitch- she was only just 3 months at the last London Meet and we had a great time :D

I wanna come!! But it depends on where and when, i dont think i could cope doing trains by myself and i'm not sure it'd be easy to drive. If we make a date i can tell Dave he's taking the day off to come too :wink: that way we can come regardless.

Saturdays are the only really easy day, but i have 5 days of Dave holidays to use up for him so it wont be hard on weekdays either, jsut not a sunday please.

Jade&Evie said:
claireyfairey said:

C xxx

:wink: you'll go stir crazy! I took Evie up to London when she was 5 weeks old and it went without a hitch- she was only just 3 months at the last London Meet and we had a great time :D

:lol: You're probably right, I'm just panicking about how I'd manage! I'll see when the meet gets planned for and if I feel up to it I will try and pop along :) I'm quite shy though, so find it all quite daunting! :oops:

I'll be there! I really enjoyed the last one and will be lovely to see u all again and bring Dexter this time xx

hmmm there are really not any good soft play centres in easily accessable areas in london which is rather rubbish- theres one that looks good in wimbledon (suzanne you might know of it) eddyz cats or something- and one at brent cross!?
the one we went to last time was to be honest a lot of a pain in the rump to get to!!!

what do you think we should do?? what about going to a zoo? theres obviously london zoo- then theres one in islington?
only problem with that is the weather who knows what it will be doing..and also thats not really that good for the ladies with weeny bubbas is it!!

yeah, i know eddie katz - there's one in putney too. both are v close to train stations (mainline from waterloo) and also to tube stations (district line) and v close to my flat too! but i'm not sure it would be v convenient for anyone else? :think: :think: it wouldn't cost much though - from £3.50 to £5.50 depending on child's age...

london zoo would be £17 per adult before november, £15.50 november onwards. we could get a bit of a discount if there are more than 10 of us though.

there's always battersea park zoo too? £6.50 - that would tick the box for all those who wanted the park option, but with something to keep us occupied if the weather ain't so great?

i don't mind the rain tbh, i'll just sling connor so that i can carry a brolly...

Yeah i'm fine with all of those things! Eddie katz is probably the best option though..not expensive, stuff to suit everyone and no worries about the weather..can everyone have a look and see if either of them are convenient for them to get to and say if they think its a good idea or not?

http://www.eddiecatz.co.uk/edcatz.html

Or if not what about the Battersea park zoo? sorry not tring to be bossy...just theres loads of ideas and we need to narrow it down a bit or we won't get past the planning stage..lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

i'll change the poll :) :)

so far we've decided on a weekend... :rotfl:

Id love to meet up with you all again but as i work weekends its hard for me to get the time off :(

we could always do 1 weekend meet and 1 weekday meet??

:think: :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back