another london meet?? - new poll added!

purple13

Reaction score
hey folks!

a few of us keep talking about another london meet so i thought i'd get the ball rolling :D :D

who's up for it?? and what do you fancy doing? and when?

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Me and Evie will definately be there- had a great time last month :D

Any time is good for me- I can do a weekday or weekend; although sundays are harder for me with the trains only running every hour x :x

i would love to - but a weekend would be easier for me due to work.

plus it depends on money at the time. put me down as a maybe :D

Me me me!!! I missed the last one as I was working but now I'm freeeeeeeeeee!! x

HideiLu said:
Me me me!!! I missed the last one as I was working but now I'm freeeeeeeeeee!! x

:dance: YAY! i really want to meet you and Jack :D

Plus... if Dannii and Evie come to it can be Evie and Jack's first date! :rotfl:

Me :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Glad you set it up Suzanne :D i was thinking of doing but im happy for you the have the stress oops the fun of planning this meet :rotfl:

Looking forward to meeting you al again if you can bare meeting me :lol:

id be up for it as i missed the last one due to willow being unwell.

Mee!! :cheer: I'm up for it! I'm free any day too so I'm eeeeeassssyy, easy like a Sunday morning... (Hence why I ended up a single Mum at 7 week pregnant :lol: )

ok, i've added a poll :D :D :D

i'm thinking that it might start getting too unpredictable weather-wise for a picnic... so any other suggestions as to what we do are welcome! i can add them to the poll.

I don't mins but i've put weekday. maybe as the weather as been unpredictable lately we should go to a soft play place or something and the mums with younger babies can sit on the cafe bit- mums with toddlers can let them play so they won't get bored?

oo, good idea fran - i'll add that to the poll and have a lookie at options :)

I've voted for weekday or weekend- not too fussed and also soft play centre- don't fancy sitting outside in summer let alone autumn (OMG it's nearly autumn :shock: ) :roll:

:dance:

me me me me!! Im gutted that i wont be able to come to the Bluewater meet (Its Bethanys birthday that day) so im deffo up for this1 Im not too fussy where we go as long as i can get to it!! Waterloo's only a 40 min train journey for me, so as long as i can get the tube to it, then im there :D

saturday prob the best day for people???

love r meets :cheer: :cheer:

Hi girlies! :hug:

Can I join you :D ?

Would love to meet you all! :D

i can do mon or tues
would love to come as i couldnt do the last as it was weekend

Are we going to decide on a month week day ?
Im ok with all the options metioned above easy going me :D
Just looking forward to meeting evryone agian :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back