another london meet?? - new poll added!

Im up for anything thats not going to cost to much, how much is the soft play area? i cant afford much and as Colliers to small to use soft play yet its money spent on somthings he's not going to use then having to buy food on top as well as travel just screams a costly day out to me sorry im having to be a scrooge these days :(
London zoo sounds way to expensive even battersea is costly if it rains we spend all that money to get in just to then sit in the cafe again cost of getting in food and travel
with the bluewater meet and the night out planned i may have to bale on this one :(

Ok just looked at the softplay website costs so i get in for £3.80 then i spend that at the cafe?
ok maybe i'll come after all :think:

Geordie&Bairn said:
Ok just looked at the softplay website costs so i get in for £3.80 then i spend that at the cafe?
ok maybe i'll come after all :think:

The wimbledon one is free and the putney one you pay £.80 then spend it at the cafe.

I'm up for anything really- I don't get out a lot with Evie so I wouldn't mind splashing out for one day :)

I'll go with the majority :D

il love to come along if i can again i loved this earlier london meet,

i dont mind where we go im open to most things iv very easy going :hug: :hug:

I voted Battersea zoo, but i really dont mind. I suppose in the bad weather it would be quite nasty at the zoo.
And Battersea is closest place in London I can get to :)

I've voted Putney, purely for selfish reasons as it's the easieest place for me to get to. Lord knows how I'll do the stairs with the pram- any tips?

ASD123456 said:
I've voted Putney, purely for selfish reasons as it's the easieest place for me to get to. Lord knows how I'll do the stairs with the pram- any tips?

sling!!! :wink:

i've taken a pram on the train a couple of times - its a bit of a nightmare, but someone has always helped me up/down stairs :)

Depending on when it is, we should be able to come too :)

:D I second using a sling/carrier instead of a pram. I took Evie up in her pram to visit my work and it was hell but I took her to the London Meet in July in the sling and it was a million times easier.

If your still meeting.. Me and Maisy would like to come :D Have never been to any meets before as I'm quite shy.

PLEASE can we do a week day girlies last time we had a weekend one and i cant do weekends

Can I come :cheer:

Wouls be great to get out and meet new people but only if ok.

i can do any day with notice and the place doesn't bother me, if it's near a train station then we'll train it! if not then we'll come by car :)

and i'm sure everyone is welcome, id love to meet you all!

Im happy with anyday really but i think a Monday or Tuesday so Sarah and Braydon can make it
:D

Morganuk said:
Can I come :cheer:

Wouls be great to get out and meet new people but only if ok.

of course you can come silly yeah more the merrier :cheer:

SweetAtHeart12 said:
If your still meeting.. Me and Maisy would like to come :D Have never been to any meets before as I'm quite shy.

:dance:

i would come but don't know my way around london very well

sarah113 said:
i would come but don't know my way around london very well

Im sure at least one of us would be abale to meet you somewhere and travel in with youIt wpuld be great if you could come :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back