• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scared

charlene09

Reaction score
I am getting really scared now as I am 18 weeks pregnant and have hardly bought anything for the baby :( its going too fast :O

Keep worrying that im going to go in labour early or somethng and have hardly nothing for the baby :( x

i think it normal to worry i dont have much yet either but i always think if it comes early you will have time while it in scbu to get organised befor it comes home

Ive got less than 3 weeks and Ive still got things to get! lol. Just get little bits when you go out. Itll soon all add up and you'll have everything you need :)

I wrote a little list and crossed it off as I went...worked a treat!

I'm not going to start buying anything until after my 20 week scan. Then I'm going to make a list of what I actually need and go from there!

Don't worry!

we sort of collected everything in one go... don't worry, it will all come together in the end :flower:

I haven't bought anything at all! I'm desperate to get little things but too scared to get anything in case I jinx things. So will get started after 20 wk scan. Me mum, on the other hand, is busy building up a nice little collection of stuff! :)

I've bought a brush & comb set and with my luck the baby will have no hair :rofl:

Ive only bought nappiesand stuff hardly any clothes waiting for 12week scan which is 10 days yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back