Getting a bit scared now lol

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
This pregnancy is flying by so so so fast I can't keep up.
Felt like yesterday I was having my 12 week scan and now in 2 weeks Im having a 27 week 4d scan :O
Anyways, Im just getting scared that I won't know what to do?!
I know its stupid seen as I already have a son, whos only 17 months old at the mo so you would think I remember everything from him.
But the thing is, Iv forgetton =l
Do you just feed them when they seem hungry & change them when there smelly? From what I remember newborns just sleep alot dont they?
I think Im just panacking really because its going so fast that soon I'm going to have a baby and Im a bit scared that Ill be like ''Sh*t, what do I do!?''.
I know it all just comes naturally as Im sure I had the same fears with my son and coped fine with him.
I have everything bought and ready all bar breastfeeding bras so to be honest I shouldnt be in such a flap :roll:
I was never ever a baby baby person before having Joe at all, but when they pop out its wierd how maternal you get lol
Sorry maybe a bit of a random post/ramble, but needed to get out my worry, freaking out a little haha.
Ill stop rambling now, thanks for listening :oops:

Last edited:
Ahhh you know it will all come back to you Hun! Plus you still have sometime to go yet...all will be fine!

Don't worry about needing a ramble ( I always need one) that's what we are all here for!!x

Last edited:
Ahh hun, im sure everything will come back to you when your LO arrives. I know how you feel though. Ive not done this before and i was sat with my mum the other day and i said to her "mum what am i supposed to do with him when he arrives?" She told me it just comes naturally......im still pooing my pants!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back