Scared and crying

Aberdeenlass

Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my first time on this site. I had to speak to someone!!!!

Im 7 weeks pregnant with my planned 2nd child. I woke up this morning with blood in my pants. Firstly sat there crying not knowing what to do then decided to call my midwife. She told me to keep an eye on it and call the gp or nhs24 if anything worsens. I dont know if she meant over the next few hours or days????? I have gone through the whole day with bleeding and cramps. I have worn a pad to let me know how much i have. every couple of hours theres about a tspn of new blood. Its not drastically red red per say. I dont know what to do.
Everywhere i look there goes another bump, im not the 1st to say this but why me????? Starting to blame myself..............

xxxx :cry:

You poor thing! Is there an early pregnancy unit at your hospital at all? Sending hugs your way xxx

I know the feeling and it's horrible. Is there any way that you could contact your early pregnancy unit in the morning to see if they can offer a scan? It can be normal to bleed during pregnancy, a lot of us have experienced this. Are the cramps awful - like breathtaking? Cause cramping can often be normal too, only if they are severe is it a bad sign. :hug: xx

Hi
My midwife hasn't said anything bout an early pregnancy unit, i'll have a look on the internet see if there's one near me, failing that i will phone her tomorrow morning. My cramps are uncomfortable but not intense so hopefully not a bad sign. I have heard that u can still have some bleeding during early pregnancy, its just so heartbreaking and u automatically think the worst. Thanks for ur reply, very much appreciated xxx

Well, I lost my first baby and I can tell you that my cramps were horrendous. I have had quite a lot of cramps with this pregnancy too, but not so bad as the one before.

Sorry to hear that. It is definitely strange having the cramps as i never experienced them with my first.

Every pregnancy is different I guess. You are defo best to get in touch with your midwife again and try to get her to arrange an early scan. I had one with this pregnancy at just over 6 weeks because of my previous miscarriage.

Hiya I hope you're ok, I'm not sure about the bleeding as I never had that with my daughter but at around 6 weeks I had awful cramps where I was doubled over in pain and I went to gp who sent me to one of the wards (might have been westburn) to get an early scan and luckily all was ok! So I'd deffo speak to your doc or even just phone AMH directly tomorrow x

Using Tapatalk

Hey hun I agree with tge others go to epu! I have had three mc and I bleed v heavy and cramps were unbearable. X

:hug: I hope everything's ok hun... I'm afraid I can't offer much advice having not suffered a MC myself. But I am thinking of you xx

Hey hun, hope things have eased off this morning and you can get an early scan xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back