Scan tomorrow!

My battery died just before we went in so sorry for the late update. Finally got in at 11:30. They were very apologetic and said they'd had an emergency situation which had pushed everything back a lot. I'm just glad I didn't have the stress of having to be at work afterwards so was just a bit (lot) bored of waiting (especially as being me I'd made sure we were there really really early)

Scan showed good growth, blood test was also fine. We're going to trigger tomorrow with egg collection Monday. It's really exciting that that bit is finally here!

We were going to take the opportunity to have a day out in London but the Pharmacist said the drugs had to be in the fridge within 2 hours and with all the line closures for engineering works this weekend we knew it would take at least an hour to get home so we came straight back. Glad we did as we missed trains all over the place (I can't walk fast as my tummy's so sore now) and it took a lot longer than that.

I'm amazed how tired I am just from a morning out. I didn't expect that from this. I'm on the sofa recovering for a bit before we go into town to get some very late lunch to make up for missing our day out.

vicky, go you with the smiley face. that's wonderful news and great timing with the bank holiday weekend to really put some effort into enjoying it. got any 'extra special' plans?

gizzy, glad your periood's gone in time for your holiday. Have a really wonderful time

Glad things are going so well for you, shame about your day out but best to get the drugs into the fridge, that would be awful if the drugs got affected during cycle, Is egg collection still planned for next week sometime?

Glad everything was ok was starting to get worried when you didn't reply. Can't believe you are having egg collection on Monday it has come round so quickly, all sounding really positive.

We had some morning naughty time and I plan on taking great advantage of hubby being at home over the bank holiday weekend ;)

Roll on some Easter bfps :)

Fab news Scotch , good luck with egg collection and hopefully a BFP x x x

Excellent news :) good luck for monday and egg collection - bet you can't wait x

Brilliant news honey. I'll warn you......injections from the fridge sting, my trigger hurt so bad! Excited for you xxxx

All looking great scotch, hope you had a nice lunch to make it up for missing out on your day out. Best of luck! Xxxx

how have i missed all this!!! soo excited for you scotch.

thanks guys - trigger's in just under 2 hours now - watching the clock.

I've heard the trigger stings - I'm not looking forwards to it...we had to keep our stims in the fridge which weren't too bad, but I'm not looking forwards to this one...

Less than an hour to go...good luck Scotch hope it doesn't hurt xxx

Didn't sting at all although it was huge and seemed to keep going in forever! All injections DONE and onto my only drug free day while my easter eggs ripen!

:love: xx

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

just wanted to pop past and say best of luck tomorrow! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111