Scan tomorrow!

That's great :)

How many did you have and what sizes? xx

About 36 total.

Right: 16.3, 15.2, 15.0, 14.2, 12.9, 11.6, 11.6, 11.4, 9.7, 9.6 and lots smaller

Left: 19.9, 16.1, 15.4, 13.8, 13.3, 12.5, 11.7, 11.3, 8.7 and lots smaller

Lining 11.8mm

What does that mean to you lou?

Is it bad that I asked for a copy of the printout thinking 'lou will ask what size they are'?

I'm glad I did now as it all goes in a blur and I'd probably be stressing now if I hadn't!

I think it sounds pretty good overall having 19 follicles at this stage but I think you are borderline for suffering the effects of mild OHSS which will be increased discomfort an even nausea in the run up to and after EC. You have a good lining :good:

Make sure you are super hydrated!

I don't think it's worth worrying about but I think it'll be something they try to reduce if you have another cycle in the future as the ideal egg number for quality is 8, apparently.

It's one of those situations where it'll either be an amazing cycle with loads of amazing embryos or a total disaster :oooo: I've got a feeling that you'll a BFP and still have a freezer full of great embryos though ;)

Looks like it'll be another scan tomorrow. Just waiting for a call back with the time. Just realised that if they get me to trigger tomorrow I'll have egg collection on easter sunday...EASTER EGGS!

Wow really is Easter eggs for you! So happy for you Scotch. What a lot of follicles! Good Luck honey!!!

thanks girlies - scan is 9:30 tomorrow, sounds like we've been pushed in as it took several 'we haven't forgotten you' and 'the doctor's looked over your notes and we will see you tomorrow' phone calls before I got a time for the scan...that makes me a bit nervous, but it's good to know we're being looked after and it's taken seriously...

Good luck hun sounds like you've got some great growers there. I hope this is is for you and you get your bfp x

Still waiting for my 930 appointment, anything exciting going on outside this waiting room?

I got a smiley on my opk this morning woop woop lol

Are you still waiting, they sure are taking their time!!

Good luck lovely update us ASAP!
We are off to Spain on Sunday I cannot wait. My period has finally gone! :)
Being on the sangria!

Good luck

Love gizzy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111