Scan tomorrow!

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
I'm hoping all the tummy pain means I've got lots of good follicles growing ready to give loads of eggs. Will be good to see how they're doing and hopefully find out when egg collection will be!

I was totally nonplussed by it yesterday as it still seemed ages away but today I'm getting excited

It is exciting seeing the follicles. Sending good vibes your way for some juicey ones xxxxxx

I hope there's a good amount for you! Bring on the fat follies xxx

Good luck scotch hope there are lots of potential baby eggies xx

Bloody hell Scotch! That came about quickly :shock:

I feel as if I've missed the whole thing! Really sorry :(

Best of luck for tomorrow - discomfort is typically a very good sign that there are plenty of follicles there xx

hey lou, wondered where you'd got to. yeah, it really has happened so quickly (although ask the me a couple of weeks ago who was waiting for things to start and she'd have told you it was dragging)

really excited about tomorrow now :)

Good luck tomorrow hun- keep us posted xx

That has come round quick, hope the scan goes well and there are lots of follicles

:egg: I really really really hope you have dozens of eggies ready to pop xxx

Good luck ScotchEgg - hope you have loads of folicles growing nicely in there

Morning my loves, scan all done. I have lots and lots of follies, of very varying sizes. The nurse doing the scan even said I had very impressive ovaries (now there's a compliment you don't get every day)

Had to have an estrogen blood test (which I figured was routine until the nurse who did it asked if I knew why it had been requested) and will get a call later to tell me whether I need another scan on tomorrow or saturday. Will probably trigger saturday night with egg collection on Monday

Bit confused by it all, but happy things are working

Hi Scotch, I think estrogen bloods are done during IVF to check that you're not overstimulated, they do it commonly with pcos girls. So fairly routine! Really pleased you have lots of eggys growing xxxx

Glad to hear u have very impressive ovaries :) :) and all went well with ur first scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back