IVF tips

18 embryos! That's crazy :good:

They must think they are good quality to to go ahead and book you in for a day 5 transfer! Great news :)

Last edited:
Omg amazing news :) best of luck for the transfer. I found that to be the worst bit... Having them press a scanner on your belly with a full bladder... Torture LOL! Keep us posted, we need good luck stories. Going in for my egg retrieval tomorrow... eek xxx

Fanastic news! Hope it all goes well!

Well it's transfer day, just started drinking my litre of water ready eek!! I'm so excited, we still have 16 embryos on day 5 which is awesome! Not looking forward to the pressure with a full bladder as i still have some bloating from the retrieval.

Thanks for all the well wishes, & Bead good luck with your retrieval!!

OMG wow- you're kidding! 16 blasties!!! OMG!

That's beyond brilliant! :good:

Remember me in case i need to borrow some in a few years ;)

I hope the transfer goes smoothly and you get your sticky BFP right away xx

i just had an image of you having 16 babies at once!!!

I know we keep calling them our babies, not sure if all 16 are suitable for freezing but I'll let you know after my appointment!

My 2 embryos are safely in me, they were a bit worried about the fluid in my ovaries. Seems like I'm boarderline hypostimulated but they think it'll be ok.
I got it wrong earlier I had 16 at 3 days, 8 stopped growing so no good to freeze but 8 progressed to Blasties so I now have 6 frozen & the 2 in me. Still a great cycle!
Doc told me to have a bacon cheeseburger for me dinner to help with the bloating which I'm not going to complain about ha ha! Still on the Whey protein & gatorade till the end of the week which also should reduces the fluid.
Feet up & keeping everything crossed they implant, preggy blood test booked for 14th eek!!

Fab news Buggy! Got everything crossed for you :) How does the bacon cheeseburger work?? I'm still suffering so maybe need to give that a go... lol! Looks like we're finally going to make it to blasto stage too... due to go back in on Saturday for transfer! xxx

Bead that's great news, how many embryos did you get?
I'm not sure how the cheeseburger worked, probably the protein but I was a bit out of it as they gave me Valium before the transfer to stop my uterus cramping.
Good luck Sat!!

We got 5 fertilised, but expecting phone call tomorrow morning to let us know how many are still in the running :) xx

That's great Bead, I hope they all continue to grow & you get some fabulous ones for transfer x

Good luck Buggy - i'm really hoping that it's a BFP for you on the 15th :good:

Let us know if you test earlier :whistle:

Good luck for Saturday too Bead :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111