**SCAN THIS MORNING - UPDATED** Lower left stomach pain. Worried it's ectopic now...

KeelyT90

Reaction score
Hi all,

So I posted the other day wondering if I had a possible water infection. I saw the midwife Wednesday and she the pain in my lower left sounds like round ligament pain, however, it's not eased off and I've had it since Sunday. Feels like there's a stone in my left ovary.
Very uncomfortable.
I saw my GP today, he's taken a water sample and all is clear. Rang EPU and they have no appointments until Monday. So I have to now wait the weekend to be scanned at 10AM.

So scared its ectopic x
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*UPDATE* 18/04 - Thanks for the good luck wishes ladies, I've been to EPU this morning. Had an internal scan. Saw the little egg shape baby and it's heart flickering away. Everything in the right places, ovaries are clear, no cysts etc. They're putting the discomfort down to stretching, although I didn't have this with my little boy.
Unfortunately they don't give out pics at our EPU, so another month until I see it again. Still dated around 8 weeks along.
Glad I have been now though for peace of mind & it's made everything that bit more real xx

Last edited:
So sorry to hear this, I hope the scan gives you good news. Its such a shame you have to wait so long for it x

Really hope everything ok sweetie, if you get any more pain or any bleeding please go straight to A&E ive been ? Eptopic ? Miscarriage for 12 days now having a scan Monday at 10am too

Fx for you my lovely :)

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I went to my GP at 6wks due to one sided pain.
They called epu and i was referred for a scan the same day.

Everything was fine and i had a follow up scan 2 wks later to check HB.

Really if ur worried hun id go gp or to a&e xxx

Hi,

About two weeks ago, I woke with a severe pain on my left side. I could hardly walk and the pain was agony. My partner took me to a&e, where they referred me for an early scan. The wait until I had the scan was awful.
However, it appears I have a luteal cyst. These are apparently very common and they can just disappear.
I know how you are feeling, I too had to wait over the weekend and was scared it was an ectopic pregnancy.

Fingers crossed your scan will be just fine x

I had something similar on my left side early on - not painful just uncomfortable and felt like I had a large ball or bubble in there. All was fine at my early scan though and it appears the egg came from the left side so I think it was just to do with all of that. Lots of random aches and pains in pregnancy can be totally normal xxx

I mentioned pain i was having on my right side to my gp, she had a feel and it was really sore i was referred to a and e and then epu to rule out ectopic. The pain got worse but turns out i was constipated!

Thanks ladies, your comments are keeping my thoughts positive. Just tying to take it easy and rest over the weekend. It's not hurting as much now, just an uncomfortable feeling every so often. Also my hips are playing up today so another excuse to rest xx

Got my scan at EPU at 10 o'clock. I'm so nervous. Having to go alone as OH is at work. X

Good luck Hun! I had something similar when I was pregnant with my daughter. I was told I had a larger corpus luteum than usual. But it didn't pose a risk. I hope every things works out well for you xx

Awk good luck dear, ive fingers, toes, legs, arms you name it crossed!

Thanks ladies. Just waiting to see someone still. My hearts racing. X

Thanks for the good luck wishes ladies, I've been to EPU this morning. Had an internal scan. Saw the little egg shape baby and it's heart flickering away. Everything in the right places, ovaries are clear, no cysts etc. They're putting the discomfort down to stretching, although I didn't have this with my little boy.
Unfortunately they don't give out pics at our EPU, so another month until I see it again. Still dated around 8 weeks along.
Glad I have been now though for peace of mind & it's made everything that bit more real xx

Thrilled to hear all went well with your scan this morning. You've only 4 weeks till your 12 week scan & you will have your pictures then. Really pleased for you xxc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back