OMG OMG OMG scan this Thursday! EXCITED!!!!!!

Sproglett

Reaction score
This feels like such a long time coming, for those of you that have read my previous threads, you know my story, for those that havent well...

I've had 3 failed pregnancies previously (1 mmc, 1 ectopic & 1mc) so my husband and I both went for tests which came up normal. :dance: But I have been put on treatment. I have to take 75mg Asprin everyday upto 36weeks, 5mg (rather than the 400mmg standard dose) folic acid untill 12weeks (by scan) and 400mg twice daily of Cyclogest pessary (inserted when only dh should go lol).

BFP on 31/12/11
Scan 12/1/12 (6w+2 by LMP) at EPU to ensure baby is in the right place (sonographer saw what looked like a water bubble in my womb which could indicate ectopic again) return scan booked
Scan 26/1/12 (8w+2 by LMP) at EPU saw baby 6w+5 and saw hb fluttering away and Midwife booking in appointment
Bleed 27/1/12 went to Drs book in again at EPU
Scan 30/1/12 (8w+6 by LMP) at EPU saw baby 8w+2 and hb still strong, baby had 11days growth in 4 days (although scans are not the law they are just an estimate lol)

So here we are, by my 3rd scan (which my midwife told me to go by) I'm 12w+3 today and will be going for my 12week scan on Thursday. I'm so nervous yet so so so excited its not even funny, my appointment came through the post 3 weeks ago and it has been the longest 3 weeks ever hehe.

Ive got my 12week scan on thursday too :) ive been waitin since 8weeks for this day to come!!lol xx

wow, same sorta time :) hehe what time's your scan? mines at 9am (apparently it takes a couple of hours for the appointment by the time they've done bloods consultation etc) do i take it you also had an early scan?

You have had a hell of a journey to get here! Not long til Thursday now! Really hope all goes perfectly at the scan, love the excitement! I have mine 1 week tomorrow and super excited! xxx

Mines is at 11.40am and no ive not saw my little bean yet so im very excited but nervous at the same time.x

Well hoping all our scans show healthy babies FX ladies :) I can't beleive that its nearly time hehe

U too hun....i know cant believe its so close now after waiting so long lol x

really hope all goes well for you x

Ooooh thursday is today! :D good luck sproglett and sarah louise, hope you both have wonderful scans! Full report later please! :D xxx

Hope all goes well with your scans! :) will be a fab milestone xxx

Good luck girlies xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hope all went well with ur scan and u have a piccie for us to coo over!

set

Scan went well, baby measured 12w+4, now due 9th September :)

We are due the same time :)

Your pic didn't upload hon - so pleased everything went well :) xx

YAY! Over the moon for you hun you really deserve this! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111