Scan photos on Facebook: yes or no?

Everyone I wanted to know I told personally, and then posted my pic of Facebook afterwards to tell more distant friends. In fairness I don't have that many friends on Facebook, and my account is as private as you can get as I'm a teacher and I can't risk the kids finding me!! Everyone tends to use Facebook for different reasons, so each to their own...

I havent put mine on facebook dont think anything wrong with it in particular just havent, my hubbie did though and loads of congratulations which is lovely but ive not been tagged in it or anything dont know why to be honest lol.

I think some parents can go on and on about their children but then I think I will probably end up the same LOL A lot of people Im friends with on facebook are old school friends and everyone I wanted to know about my pregnancy knows.

So im really sitting on the fence on this topic really LOL XX

I don't think there is much to discuss, some people will and some people won't but I can't see hy someone would be upset that another peron did... There is no reason that it should be a blanket rule... Whatever you want to do init

I haven't announced pregnancy on facebook but that it totally personal decision. The week I had d&c in January one of my FB friends announced her pregnancy and seeing that totally broke me. I know also the same thing happened another close friend when she had MC. For this reason I said I would never make the announcement on there as I don't know if I would be upsetting anyone. I know that later on my pregnancy is bound to come up in conversation and such like but I will deal with that at the time. xx

We did announce it on Facebook but only after we had told everyone that needed to know before we did, we also made sure we told people who would be most affected like my cousin who I know has been trying for a long long time, we put th pics on after the 12 week scan.

I have only friends on facebook that I know I deleted a load of people a while ago and had a clear out, I have friends all over the country so was a good way to communicate our happy news as most knew how long we had been trying for :)

I did put them on, but it was after my 20 week scan, as I wanted to make sure I was ok up to that point. Also my DH really wanted them on his, to show his friends in USA, I don't mind pictures being on there, but I don't talk about my pregnancy on my status, as that just gets on my nerves when people do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back