I hate Facebook rant!

LouiseB

Reaction score
Urrrrgggghhhh.

I have just gone onto Facebook to find a load of my wedding photos on there!! :wall2:

My sister has made an album and hey presto everyone can have a nosey...

I just feel like my privacy has been violated.

She has hundreds of "friends" and now they can see them and their friends can see them.

I have my own facebook page and if i haven't posted photos of my wedding then why the bloomin hell should she?!

Left her an angry message :slap:
You ever gone onto Facebook and found a photo posted of you that you would never ever have posted yourself?

Last edited:
oh gosh hunni, i know exactly how you feel.... the only thing you could do is to ask her if she must have pics on her profile of her at your wedding then you can tag her in the ones of her in which will appear in her facebook for her friends to see but only the ones you tag of her? I hope this makes sense? that way, strangers won't be able to see all the pics just the ones of her in? and then also ask her to kindly remove the album that she has on her profile? xx

I get ones of me on nights out where i've been looking rather worse for wear plastered over my page by mates... lol! But that's not too much of a problem.

I think when it comes to kids and important events, it should be up to YOU to put them on Facebook, not every other bugger!

I really worry that when I have LO, everyone will be posting pics of him/her on Facebook. If I wanted everyone to see them i'll put them on myself. I'll be going nuts if/when I find any on my page!

Well done you for having a go - i'm sure she only meant well but it's not on really x

If she doesnt remove it you can go into the albumn and report it to facebook and theyll remove it from her page!!
~I hate it when people do it, its such an invasion of privacy x

UUUMMM, my sister use to be a night mare for being bitchy to others by putting snarky comments in her status, that use to do my head in. I think the worse was finding out, that she was off travelling (later in her life, she isn't a teenage anymore and needs to grow up) for a whole year. I was in shock, but she still tried to twist it around that it was me who was out of order when eventually 3 months later i lost my temper as she still hadn't told me.

UUUMMM, she wonders why we don't click??? Sorry, my rant over, i went completely off on one, LOL.

Face book is great for keeping up to date with friends that are good friends but you don't have chance to see a lot. Some times though it is such a dangerous place.

putting snarky comments in her status

That reminds me!

My OH was pretty upset yesterday because he is a bit over weight, really not much at all, but he is doing a lot of cycling to get fit.

Well that kind of involves wearing tight fitting clothing and he has proudly put some photos up of his adventures with some cycling friends and some of his none cycling friends commented how fat he has become and were joking about it for everyone to see!

I'm not normally a violent person but seeing his sad little face really made me want to bash some heads together.

Last edited:
We have a similar problem with OH's sister plastering literally hundreds of pics of our kids all over her fb page. OH doesn't like it and is worried that someone will show the pics to kids's biological mum (very little contact with her cos she is a pisshead). He's told his sister about his fears but she doesn't care and carries on regardless. It's solo frustrativ especially since we have very few pics posted out our own pages!

Well I know that I will have very strong words with her if she does the same with my little one when she's born!

As long as they weren't awful pics of me i'm not fussed.

However if you wanted to keep your wedding pics private then your sister should have respected your wishes! Tut tut!

xxx

I think it's totally disrespectful I have pics of my nephew on mine but only coz he was baking cakes with my
Kids at the time and felt really wierd about putting them on but they have my kids on too and I have everything set privet so I thought if I'm asked I wouldn't hesitate to remove them but she was ok with it - that was only baking with the kids I would ask about weddings and just random pics of other peoples kids - family or friends x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back