Sarah13 Has Had Her Baby ** Update pg 3**

littlemiss83

Reaction score
:yay:

Just got a text from Sarah -

Hey bump buddy!! I've beat u 2 it! Had a boy this morning after a super quick labour that cought me off guard!! We're waiting on him 2 be checked since he's a month early but all seems well and he weighed 7lbs 8.

Oh and any FB friends dont mention anything on FB!

woooooooop

Its so exciting isn't it ladies, its all go in Tri 3!

:)

Last edited:
Omg!!!!! Congratulations I sooo wasn't expecting that!!!!!!

OMG she was due the day before me!! Well done Sarah and what a fab weight for 36 weeks :)

Congratulations honey, can't wait to see some pics! Xxx

Congratulations Hun, fantastic weight xx

Oh wow!!!! Congrats Sarah!! That's a great weight. Cant wait to hear all about it :) x

Whoop whoop, congrats on a little healthy blue bundle. What a whopper he'd have been if he was term :eek:) congrats Xx

Oh my freakin god, I can't believe you beat me :rofl: instead of you reading my hypnobirthing story I'll be reading yours!!!!! I'm so pleased everything went quick and well, and a team blue yey!!! Can't wait to hear all about it, congratulations :love:

Wow!!!!! Really wasn't expecting that!!!! Congrats to sarah , can't help but feel a bit jealous!!! xx

Congratulations !!! Wish my baby would hurry up xx

Wow! Was not expecting this when I logged on! Huge congrats Sarah.....can't wait to hear how it all went! Well done xxxx

Lol flipping eck! Where did that come from!! Congratulations Sarah x

Oh my goodness!!! That's unexpected!! Awww so pleased for you, Sarah13!! Yep - grand weight for 36 weeks :yay:
Between this forum and my NCT group, October is a dramatic month just one day in lol!!
Can't wait to see pics!!! Xxxx

OMG!!! Huge congratulations!! This is indeed unexpected - I am due only a few days after Sarah I believe! Wow...

All the best to mum and her little baby! Will be waiting for the birth story.

Oh wow well done Sarah must have been such a surprise! Fantastic news can't wait to read birthing story x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back