Sarah13 Has Had Her Baby ** Update pg 3**

Congrats again looking forward to birth story name and pics!!! :cheer:

aww wow congrats to Sarah glad she and baby are doing well x x

Hi girls! Thanks for all your lovely messages! I'm still in total shock really, I got home last night and we're both ok. We called him Kynon (Ky for short) Edward, it's an ancient welsh Celtic name as my hubby welsh and Edward is one of his family names. I'll update with a birth story later, but not much to tell really as he was here a bit quick, oh and for those of you doing the hypnobirthing route, it def seems to work!

Awwww Congratulations Sarah!!!! So happy for you :dance: Can't wait to see pics and to hear all about the birth! Great news about the hypnobirthing too - glad it helped you, defo going to stick with mine now :)

Gorgeous name!!! Glad ur well Hun looking forward to reading ur birth story and seeing some piccies :cheer:
Huge congrats again!!!

Sarah seen your pics on FB he's absolutely gorgeous, some size & you were so neat with your bump too, just goes to show you eh!

Dont know much about hypnobirthing but defo gonna look into it now.

Cant wait to read your full birth story!!

Glad you's are home safe & sound

:hug:

Hey Sarah! Glad you're home with little man.......fab that the hypnobirthing seemed useful! Look forward to your birth stroy when u get time xxx

Congrats Sarah sorry missed it till now, lovely name and nice weight. Glad ur both well can't wait to hear ur story x

Awesome name!! And glad to hear hypno works - can't wait to use mine in labour! Aww congrats again xxxx

Love the name! And really happy to hear you had such a positive experience. Any chance of a picture of the lovely young man?

Thanks for all your congrats and well wishes. Kynon's doing great, he's a greedy little boy, I'm sure I spend most of my day and night feeding him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back