Sarah13 Has Had Her Baby ** Update pg 3**

wow, totally wasn't expecting this!! Congratulations, a boy how lovely and great weight. Can't wait to see pics. I can't believe he has arrived so early, can't wait to hear your story xx

Still in shock!!! Congrats again on ur little boy!!!! Looking firward to birth story and piccies!!!!

Aww, congratulations sarah13, looking forward to the birth story :) x

Oh my god! What a shock! I'm due the same day as her! I hope I'm as lucky as she is! :) x

Wow, wasnt expecting that, congratulations hunny :) x x

What's with all the queue jumpers!?! Lol Huge congrats sarah xx

Amazing and such a great weight. Thank goodness for u Sarah he did come early or else he probs would have been an absolutely massive baby! Enjoy your little man xxx

aww huge congrats sarah13. and what a lovely birth weight. hope mum and baby are doing well. cant wait to see pics xxx

Just got another txt from Sarah

I've got to stay in as his blood sugar is a little low, typical coz I wanted a homebirth & end up at hospital! Fx we'll get home tomorrow if he's ok!

:)

Hope everything goes well Sarah!!! Rest well while your there, give ur little man big PF kisses and cuddles for us all!!
Congrats again!!!!xxx

OMG massive congrats cant belivieve it i log off for a day or so and miss lots of action! cant wait to hear all the gossip and hope you both get out of hospital ASAP! XXX

Oh my days I'm in shock :O Massive congrats to Sarah. You're always offering wicked advice on threads and I'm gonna miss you! But so looking forward to hearing birth story etc :D mwah xxxxx

Spoke to Sarah again last night she & baby are doing well, I wont ruin her birth story by telling you any more about her birth ect she'll be on to do that hopefully today. Baby's name is gorgeous, but i'll let her tell you's herself!

Fingers crossed they both get home today!!

:)

Well, you won the 28th Oct due date race. Well done you and the biggest congratulations. Lots of love xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

congratulations sarah! great news and what a great weight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back