Sarah12/Huddsgirl....

freepie

Reaction score
We still in the same boat???

NO AF.......

But, very very sore boobs..... and the faintest line on a test this morning.....but COULD be evap line.............

:think:

wow, i had a post directed at me!!! i'm excited now, thanks!! :rotfl:

Yes i am still in the same boat, STILL NO AF!!

I am symptom spotting again now though!! last night i had pains in my stomach(especially the left hand side), i have had heartburn, increased CM(sorry if TMI) and feeling sick.

Think positive and lets hope that it was a faint positive for you, i am too scared to test again so think i will wait till weekend xx :hug: :hug:

I am at work and trying not to think about it, but my boobs are so tender its hard not to!

baby dust for us, hope we get a bfp this weekend, would be lovely to tell all family while we are away on short holiday....
:pray:

i am at work too, also trying v hard not too think about it,

Baby dust to us both, be sure to tell me though if you get a BFP before your hol

Take care

Sarah xx :hug: :hug: :hug:

looking to test thurs/fri morning, so will def let you all know....

Good luck :hug: :hug:

I have everything crossed for you xxxxx :pray: :pray:

i'm in same boat to girlies..
was due on yesterday.. no sign of AF
and BFN still :'(
Baby dust to both off u, hope we all get lucky this month..
not really had any symtoms apart from loads of Cm sorri if tmi..
and sore nipples ?? xxxx

hhhheeellllloooooo. nope still no AF but havnt tested in a while so it may show now. might buy one tomorrow. still having AF pains though so dont no wether this is a good sign or bad sign

the only major symptom i have is very very tender breasts, i have never experienced anything like this before, they are very sore. :cry:

i duno if i'm jus imagining this but got strange throbbin in my left (ovary) might be jus imaging it.. prob am.. lol
aww girlies.. hope ur symtoms become BFP xx

i have loads of CM and really bad heartburn...... and i have been quite grumpy other than that though.......not to sure though if these are definate symptoms though unlike sore boobs(which i havnt got)

i normally get terrible mood swings before i come on my period, and i havent had them.....

or as my husband calls it 'Becoming Evil'......... :twisted:

:twisted: mood swings are the worst, one min ur fine next cryin of bad tempered..
i've been gettin hot flushes resently.. and mood swings, put this down yo AF due tho..

i tested yesterday and today.. silly me BFN..
i duno.. i'm wondering wether to leave it till end of next week.. see if AF shows her evil face :twisted:
and if not do another test.. its becomming a bad habbit peeing on a stick hehe..
You??

well, officially i am testing fri morning....

but seem to be doing it every morning at the moment!!!!! :roll:

hehe i test each morning to.. what does TTC do to us girls?? hehe
how long out of interest could it take to show BFP?? xx

Hiya Ladies

Im the same too - AF should of turned up yesterday but still nothing as I type this!

Had a few symptons, feel sicky after I have eaten, tired and headache and increased CM!!!

Its driving me insane now - I dont want to get too stressed as that can delay AF!!! :wall:

I will be testing at weekend if AF hasnt shown up by then!!!

Good luck to you all xx

Kate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back