Still nothing....but.....

freepie

Reaction score
NO AF.......

BUt, very very sore boobs..... and the faintest line on a test this morning.....but COULD be evap line.............

:pray:

:shhh:

i dont want to scare it away...................................

Hiya

How many days passed your AF are you? I am now a day after when my AF was due and still nothing! I know I have been late once before earlier in the year but only by 2 days! I did a test when I got home last night and it was BFN (should of done one this morning instead but got impatient!).

When you say your boobs are sore - what kind of feeling? I am only small chested and they are only just slightly aching! Got a blinding headache though and the bottom of back is aching!!!

Good luck

Kate x

Hi,

well, to be honest i dont know.... this cycle i had lots of positive ovb sticks, but two weeks apart!!!... i am either 9 days late for AF, or only 9 days post ovulation...

Either way, i hope to find out whats happening this weekend....

my boobs are very sore, i have never felt them this sore before...

and the line on the test, it was very very faint....

so playing the waiting game, i am going on holiday on friday... i hope i get an answer by then!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope you find out something by this weekend Freepie, i know how frustrating it is for you cause i am the same but too scared to test again but will be testing at weekend

MrsH said:
Hiya

How many days passed your AF are you? I am now a day after when my AF was due and still nothing! I know I have been late once before earlier in the year but only by 2 days! I did a test when I got home last night and it was BFN (should of done one this morning instead but got impatient!).

When you say your boobs are sore - what kind of feeling? I am only small chested and they are only just slightly aching! Got a blinding headache though and the bottom of back is aching!!!

Good luck

same as me... wishing u luck for BFP!!!
and freepie.. EVERYTHIN crossed for u :pray: :pray: :pray: xxxx

Kate x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member