Sarah12/Huddsgirl....

charlotte,

earliest i think you can get a result is 10DPO....

I'm on the 2 WW too. Only on 5 days DPO though.

I've got a horrible sore throat, hope it doesn't affect my chances.

Good luck girls!

Well just been to the loo and there was a small amount of brown/red in my knickers mixed with cm so it was like gooey!!

does this mean that AF is coming or something else - arghhhhhhhhhhhh

Kate x

MrsH said:
Well just been to the loo and there was a small amount of brown/red in my knickers mixed with cm so it was like gooey!!

does this mean that AF is coming or something else - arghhhhhhhhhhhh

Kate x

Could be Implementation Bleeding :pray: ing for you

Baby dust to us all, there are quite a few of us now that are waiting for a BFP and wishing that AF doesnt arrive, let hope that we all get one at once!! :pray: :pray:

I last tested on Saturday and got a BFN, i was hoping it was too early, do you think I should test again in the next few days? AF was due on 21 Oct, i am scared that i will just get another BFN

still no Af girlies??
hoping were all going to get BFP..
sorry if tmi..
but felt my cervix and its practically dissapeard, and really hard.. normally around AF is due it'd be soft and lower down..
i know this is a sign or pg.. but i dnt wana get hopes.. bodys can be very evil and play mean tricks on us emotional girls..
GODD LUK GIRLS!!
millions of sticky baby dust!! xx

still no AF here either i even had rudies with partner this morning and that usually brings AF on for me if its lurking......... but still no sign. STAY AWAY af. I havnt quite got the courage to see where my cervix is, dont no what im poking for lol :oops:

sorry if TMI..
but i jus tend to put one lef on bed.. put finger in, and reach high and you'll feel a lil round bump(lump) inside with kinda a lil whole in middle, but will be closed, just where it can open,
sorry if TMI.. xx sticky baby dust for u..
i hopefully will get some rude cuddles tonite, same for me normally brings AF on if lurking.. we'll see.. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back