Sad news again

hannan

Reaction score
Hello girls,
Sadly, I started having cramps and bleeding yesterday afternoon and a visit to the hospital confirmed my fears this morning. I was just 5+4 this time.
Even though I feared the worst after what happened at Christmas, I really didn't expect things not to run smoothly this time. I feel very, very sad.
Take care everyone xxxx

Take care of yourself Hannan. Sending you lots of love and best wishes for the future xxxxxxx

Aw hannan sending my *hugs* to you. I fully understand what you say when you exspect & hope this time will run smoothly. I went from an ectopic to a miscarriage in 3 months. DON'T give up x x

Thoughts are with you x

Hannan I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. Take care and get lots of rest, my thoughts are with you xxx

so sorry to hear your news thinking of you take care. did they say why ? xxx

Have PM'd you.
I'm so so sorry and am here if you need me.
Lucyx :cry:

im so sorry hannan (((((((((hugs))))))))))))

thinking of you. Take some time but don't give up.

Dont know what to say except I am so very sorry

Sending you lots of love and hugs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You poor thing hun. So sorry to hear your sad news and my thoughts are with you.((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) x :cry:

I'm so sorry to here that Hannan, my thoughts & hugs are with you hun xxxx

oh, im so sorry sweetie, sending lots of love, take care xx

Sending you a big hug... so sorry to hear your news!

Emilia xx

Thanks for all your kind thoughts and wishes. I'm just feeling really scared that it's happened twice in a row while I'm still TTC nbr 1. I was nervous this time round but I can't imagine how I would feel if I were pregnant again :roll:
Thanks again everyone xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back