Sad news - miscarriage diagnosed

miffy

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know that following my fears about my early scans, I was given the sad news that I'd miscarried. My scan last week at 9 weeks 3 days showed a smaller embryo and no heartbeat. I've been away for a few days which has helped, but part of me was still holding out hope as I'd had no pains or bleeding. But it has started today, very light, so looks like I'll be back to TTC. Thanks to everyone who gave me hope during the worrying times and good luck to you all for healthy happy pregnancies. Hope to be back soon!

Aw Miffy,

That's so sad. I'm really sorry to hear that. You take care of yourself as best you can.

Wendy
xxx

I am so sorry hun, big hugs to you :hug:
My thoughts are with you
xxxx

:hug: I am so very sorry to hear your sad news. Take care of yourself. My thoughts are with you.

sorry to hear that, it happens to the wrong people i know. when i was preggers in 05 one of my mates gf from work was preggers too. i was happy that i was and so were they but then they decided to have a abortion now people like that annoy me where as people like you and me who want the baby lose it. such a sad thing but it runs in my family as my nans had it, also my bfs mum has also had it. but never mind now im preggers again with a baby so next time u fall pregnant u will have a baby inside u aswell :)

hope u get over this and back on track to make another baby when u r ready too :) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

also our partners do feel the loss of a baby but dont feel it like we do cause we get the pains and bleeds from it :) so he will probably be wanting comfort too dispite hes not showing it :) :hug:

Im so sorry hun, you must be feeling so numb at the moment. Its a cruel world & its so unfair but you will get through this give some time.

If you want to chat then let me know and i'll give you my msn address.

xxx

So sorry to hear this hun, hope u are ok, it's very hard, just rest up for now and try and get your head round it all.

I am here if u need to talk - just PM me :hug: :hug: :hug:

Laura xx

the thuoght of miscarriage scares me so bad!!! Especially being only 5 weeks 4 days along!!!

oohhh noo!!! im soooo sorry for your loss darlin' take care :hug:

sorry 2 hear this news :hug:
i miss carried dis valentines so im TTC As well
good luck
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members