Sad news

Oh babyblonde....im so so so so sorry for you, I really am. Im sure it wont be long before you are back in here, we are all going to miss you. Take care and keep popping your head in!

soo sorry to hear bout ur loss thinkin of u and ur oh :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am soo sorry hun :hug: :hug: I was thinking of u alot today.. didn't expect this news but hey don't worry hun coz u know now what is risky for u and to avoid next time and I am sure u will get ur BFP in noo time coz u deserve it :hug:

:hug: :hug: just wanted to say, along with everyone else, how I am thinking of you and I can understand how you are feeling honey. :hug: :hug: You'll be back here before you know it girl xxx

That is awful sad news, I am so sorry, you must be so upset. Wish I could say or do something to make you feel better. Take care xx

Jane. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Some things are sadly just not meant to be but keep your spirit up and your time will come before you no it.

I'm sorry to hear this. You'll be missed in tri 1, but I'm sure you'll be back here soon.

Take care :hug:

Babyblonde, so sorry to hear your news. I have been through the same thing, at about the same stage in my last pregnancy. PM me if you need to talk, hun. I'm here.

Don't swallow tears, don't let anyone dismiss your grief. It is real, no matter what people will say. I named my baby and I know she ( I felt it was a girl) is in my mother's arms in heaven and waiting for me.

:hug: Try to sleep tonight.

Sue

awww im so sorry to hear this, i hope it isnt too long before you are joining the 1st tri again :hug: :hug:

Tiny Sue said:
Babyblonde, so sorry to hear your news. I have been through the same thing, at about the same stage in my last pregnancy. PM me if you need to talk, hun. I'm here.

Don't swallow tears, don't let anyone dismiss your grief. It is real, no matter what people will say. I named my baby and I know she ( I felt it was a girl) is in my mother's arms in heaven and waiting for me.

:hug: Try to sleep tonight.

Sue

Thanks lovely

We haven't named ours as hubby really didn't want to - and it's his loss too so that's fine, we all deal with things in a different way.

Sorry to hear you have had a loss also - everyone here has been so supportive and, while I wouldn't wish this on anyone, it is comforting to know that you are not the only one who has ever been through it.

xxx

Im so so sorry to read your terrible news. Take each day as it comes, and you will be back in 1st tri before you know it :hug: Thinking of you :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: so sorry darling, keep your head up high smile and just think you will be back in tri 1 before you know it

xxx

Aww Bex :cry: I'm so sorry. Came over to be nosey and I cant believe it :( Hope your ok, take it easy ok and speak soon :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: aww hun i am devasted for you i really am so sorry take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back