• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sad day..

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Evening ladies,

Well...I never expected to find myself posting in this section...

Started to bleed on Saturday night and had it confirmed by a scan today that I am miscarrying...

Full story in pregnancy chat and tri 1...havent got it in me to type it all just at the moment....

I was 9 weeks and 3 days...have known for 6 weeks and 3 days that i was pregnant and really cant get my head around the fact i no longer have my little baked bean...

i really feel for my OH - he is devastated....i am too, but i can handle that, cant handle seeing him upset...

oh well...just wasn't meant to be...

xxx

its hard i know, me and my parrtner have lost two in 6 months now, thefirst one we saw at 7 wks with a strong heartbeat as well

big hugs xx

oh no :( xx sorry to hear about your loss too xx

I really am so sorry Samsgirl. I wish I could offer you some kind of comfort. :hugs: x x

Really really sorry to hear this hun :hug: :hug: we are all here for you xx

I am really sad for you hunny, stay strong x x

So sorry to read this, hugs to you xxx

So so sorry hun. Sending you loads of hugs. Hope you and OH are ok. xxx

Samsgirl, this has made me feel so sad as i so clearly remember when you got your bfp, feels like yesterday! i am so so very very sorry hunny. i hope you can start to feel a little better soon. take care of yourself and your OH xxxxxxxxx

Samsgirl, this has made me feel so sad as i so clearly remember when you got your bfp, feels like yesterday! i am so so very very sorry hunny. i hope you can start to feel a little better soon. take care of yourself and your OH xxxxxxxxx

thanks sweetheart xx

Hun I cant believe this :( so sad for u, I (like pos rememeber your BFP). Your day will come hun xxx

I am devastated for your and your OH Samsgirl, I am really sorry to hear that. I know its awful, please take care of yourself and take time to recover. Big hugs for both of you.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :cry:

Aw Samsgirl i'm totally gutted for you - it's so sad when bad things happen to lovely people.

I hope you and your fella are somehow managing to get each other through, just one day at a time :(

Ohhhh sams girl

I'm so so gutted for you an hubby x
Massive :hugs: for you x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj