• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sad day..

I'm so sorry - I hope you are OK honey. You know where I am if you ever need me xxxx

So so so sorry hun :-( Such sad news, I hope you & your OH are looking after each other. Thinking of you xxx

So so so sorry hun :-( Such sad news, I hope you & your OH are looking after each other. Thinking of you xxx

yeah, we are.....didnt think we could get any closer but we have.....

he thinks im his brave little soldier!......xxx

Oh Samsgirl I'm so very sorry hun.........:hugs:

had a s**t day.....full of cold (great timing) and had cramps all day....

<sigh>

xx

Hi Samsgirl, I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage, I haven't been on for a few days then I find this. I'm gutted for you, it must be awful. Sending you massive hugs xxxx

Hi Samsgirl, I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage, I haven't been on for a few days then I find this. I'm gutted for you, it must be awful. Sending you massive hugs xxxx

judt wanted to send support and a hug so sorry xx

Oh Sams girl, I'm so sorry, I've just caught up on this, I hope you're as well as can be expected. :hugs::hug:

Take care.

xx

well ladies...

just had a complete and utter meltdown!! thought i felt ok today and then we were just planning what we are going to do tonight cos i am going to a friends for a catch up and OH is going to the local and i just burst out crying!!! it's like i want normal life to resume but then i got upset cos it felt sad that normal life was resuming, if that makes any sense at all...

i also feel sad about being away from OH but i know i have to do that too to get our normal lives back and move on...

emotions are funny things and i know my hormones are probably still all over the shop!

xxx

Sorry to hear this hunny, you will have days like this and days when you feel up and stay up. Take care of yourself and if you think its too early to be going out then tell people, the worst thing you can do is go ahead with it and make yourself worse. Massive :hugs: x x

thanks my lovely.....i think once i get back to normal, it will be okay. i am back at work on tuesday so i'm thinking that should help too....then it's just 8 weeks ish til we can try again...and hopefully get a sticky bean this time :) xx

Just seen this. So sorry for your loss chick. If you don't feel up to getting life back to "normal" Hun that's perfectly ok, there's no law saying you should go through this kind of heartache and still be able to get on with every day things. If you need time then take time, people will understand. Massive :hug: x

I'm so sorry I missed your post. I was looking for an update on your other post (doh).
Sorry to hear your sad news, I hope you are feeling much better soon & when you are ready to TTC again are successful quickly & get the sticky you are so hoping for hun x

Sunnyb xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back