Right side

Amanda W

Reaction score
Hi Ive noticed a pattern with my baby she seems to like kicking and hitting me in the right side of my ribs although i love feeling baby moving its starting to become very strong i counted 7 strong kicks yesterday as i was trying to sleep also when baby was kicking i pressed on the spot and i don't think she was impressed cos she started having a rag and doing it even more.But when i lay down on my back i get kicks from every direction lol.:shock:

One thing that made me go wow was when i was watching my stomach i saw the right side of my belly jump out ha ha i thought she was gonna come out there and then.:roll:

I have a midwife appointment on wed and im gonna mention this because i would like to know if its her head or foot etc i can sometimes feel lodged in my ribs.

Has anyone had any signs like this.:lol:

I think there's at least two of us on here who have babies that are head down, spine to the left of bump and limbs to the right. I definitely get my big kicks coming out my right side (am amazed at how far round the back they are!), and then rolling movements on the other side where she's shifting about a bit :)

My little one is breech with spine to the left and knees/legs to the right...he just kicks away all the time and I also get big jumps and alien moves which are sometimes really uncomfortable.

like becky that is how may baby was lying at last appointment kicks to the right xx

I dont mind too much its just when she decides to boot me hard is when it can be annoying x

I had a 4d scan a few days ago and she has her head right down and i feel all my kicks on my right really wich is were all her limbs are, I dont mind it, but hate it when I get a foot in my rib lol

I wish I knew what position Devon is in now. I had a scan at 27 weeks, and he was breach, but I just have no idea now- wouldn't it be great to have a transparent bump, so you could see what was going on!

I had a 4d scan a few days ago and she has her head right down and i feel all my kicks on my right really wich is were all her limbs are, I dont mind it, but hate it when I get a foot in my rib lol

so your in the same boat as me then

I wish I knew what position Devon is in now. I had a scan at 27 weeks, and he was breach, but I just have no idea now- wouldn't it be great to have a transparent bump, so you could see what was going on!

Wow, how awesome would that be!! Extremely weird though :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back