Baby's position confusing me.....

emilia

Reaction score
At my appointment 2 weeks ago, the midwife told me baby was head down.... yippee, I thought!!! At this weeks appointment, she wasn't too sure. I'm also confused now!
If the baby was head down, why am I not feeling any kicking under my ribs? In fact, I'm not really feeling any kicking at all. Just baby thumping from left to right - throwing his/her little body side to side. This morning, I can't help but worry that this baby has returned to breech. I could be wrong though!
Anyone else finding the position of baby altering all the time?
Emilia xx

Hiya Emma

My baby is definately head down and last week was 4/5 engaged and yet throughout the whole pregnancy Ive hardly had any kicking in the ribs. Not sure why, but guess it just depends on how he/she is lying.

Im sure its just how your baby is lying. Perhaps they are lying with thier spine to your tummy so any kicks you wont necessarily feel.

Ask your Midwife next time you see her, mine always had a good try at working out exactly how he/she is lying.

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for reply Ragna... I appreciate it!
Good luck with your waiting - I'm looking out every day to see who's gone into labour! :D
Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back