Ouch!

HeppiBean

Reaction score
Is it just me... Or are babys surprisingly strong! Francesca has had one of her feet lodged up by my ribs for about 2 days now and her kicks are getting so strong they bring a tear to my eye... How am I gonna cope as she gets bigger? :shock: and LABOUR :shock::shock::shock: Oh nooooo!!!!!!

Oh i know how you feel... they do seem really strong for a baby lol. Mine used to kick so hard it knocked me sick. Doesn't do that now to be honest. All i feel now is her moving. Don't talk about labour :shock: These men get away with everything! :lol: xxx

Eurgh... Feels (and looks) like she's trying to escape... for the last 5 minutes her foots been poking out the side of my bump and she's refusing to move the little madam! I swear... OH best be nice to me when he waked up cause it's putting me in a foul mood! x

I know what you mean. Some of the movements really hurt my side and ribs. I have to push his legs out of the way to stop it hurting. At least I know he is alright in there when he is so active!! xx

It's just crazy how such a tiny little thing can be so strong! Feels like she's doing the can can in there now... Feet and hands going everywhere... All I can feel is sharp prods and jabs at the bottom of my stomach, round the sides, across the top... What on earth is she doing Lol xx

Haha, my LO is always sticking her feet out... i am taking loads of videos and putting them all together to make one video of her moving lol. Only got one good one so far though the rest aren't really good but be ok lol. xxx

my baby is breech so I am feeling all movement low down - not so nice as all of a sudden I can feel like my trousers are waaaaay too tight!

I have the odd wee 'flutter' type movement around my rib area but as I am convinced baby is still breech I imagine those wee movements are a hand. I will find out tomorrow if I am correct as I have another scan

i didnt mind him kicking at all. now he is running out of room and he stretches and pushes his feet and bum so hard into my sides its very uncomfy. funny sometimes though cos if i run my finger over his foot he pulls it away like it tickles. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back