*Return of the Home Cooking Challenge*

Urchin

Reaction score
Well I'm stuck in a rut as far as mealtimes are concerned again.
I looked at the last "Home Cooking Challenge" thread and it was a YEAR ago :shock: :shock:
I thought instead of bumping it we could start a new one. Basically it's like this:

Once a week, we try and make a dish that we have never cooked before.
We don't all have to do the same dish, but we can use this thread to swap recipe ideas and tips.
I'm in the middle of doing my tesco online shop so I thought it's a perfect time for me to decide my new dish for next week. This week I'm going to do pasta with chicken and a cream/pesto sauce. Need a recipe :D

Anyone else up for this?

Well yesterday I made my first casarole based on a Gordon Ramsay recipe and my god it was superb! I was incredibly smug. :clap: :D

:shock: Cookings a man's job.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Well it is in my household... but I suppose I might be tempted... being the better cook and all... :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'd be up for it!!! I luuurrrve cooking!!

I am up for it, now that i ahve started my pampered chef job i need all the recipes i can ge hold of and i have a few nice ones i can share with you all. The deserts are yummy

:cheer:

Definitely up for it, with OH away I need something to motivate me to cook properly.

I'm doing a cookery class every monday night until December, so if I get any useful recipes I'll post them up :) Last night was pear and almond cake if anyone's interested. Was lush :) x

ill try i tend to experiment with sweets as we are quite fussy with savoury foods i made a cheese cake the other day theres a pic of it in the "post a picture of your breakfast/......"im starting to experiment more now since being diagnosed a coeliac and have had a load of new recipies to try :D

well since doing my pampered chef i have a few recipes:

Merterian terlets
Waffle berry pudding
White chocloate crossant pudding
Mushroom & regota tartlets

Anyone wants recipe let me know they are dead simple

:hug: :shhh:

im up for it. i made a cod and potato bake last night. it was lovely mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm up for it! not a very experienced cook. The next one I want to try is a cheesecake.

I also go to class on a mon but it is very basic things like apple pie, but what they're teaching us is to cook a healthier version with less sugar etc, or cook using the balance of food groups and varied meals. :) It's about how to cook healthily on a budget :)

mum2be can i have the recipe for the Waffleberry pudding? I had this at the last pampered chef part i was at and its scrummy :D anyone need recipes i have loads i just get them from the o/h he's a chef :wink:

Flossy82 said:
mum2be can i have the recipe for the Waffleberry pudding? I had this at the last pampered chef part i was at and its scrummy :D anyone need recipes i have loads i just get them from the o/h he's a chef :wink:

pm me your email address & when i wont have chance tongiht as going out but tommorrow i will email it across to you

:cheer: it is very nice recipe also easy but the crossant is nice 2

If I may quickly ask- what is a waffleberry? :)

katyk said:
If I may quickly ask- what is a waffleberry? :)

waffles & berrys

but i am going to try the recipe with strawberrys this week as not big fan of berrys.

its a very sweet dessert

:cheer:

I would be up for this but i cant else i might eat it all and ruin my diet :(

Jade_Number1 said:
I need to learn how to cook! :oops: x

thats why im doing the cooking course :oops: i took ages doing things last night but luckily managed to pair up with a woman almost as clueless as me. you should have seen us using the potato peelers :( :oops:

leckershell said:
Jade_Number1 said:
I need to learn how to cook! :oops: x

thats why im doing the cooking course :oops: i took ages doing things last night but luckily managed to pair up with a woman almost as clueless as me. you should have seen us using the potato peelers :( :oops:

I cant peel potatos to save my life :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back