• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really wet

aww good luck hun! hope everything goes well!
XxX

my youngest kept doing this to me id kick off in labour but then it would go nowhere then id start again then stop and he was my 4th lol when labour did kick in it went quick and was easy too so i forgive him haha

heres what i have read to get labour going i think people told me anything i was that miserable at the end lol

1 blow up balloons haha
2 walk down a street with 1 foot on the kerb and 1 on the road
3 eat liqurice
4 drink fresh pinapple juice
5 sex sex and erm more sex
6 go for a long walk

so here is what i did

1 i didnt try as i could hardly breathe lol
2 i didnt want to look stupid so didnt try either
3 i now hate liqurice
4 i drank loads out of the cartoon only to be told it has to be fresh
5 yeah right why would i give my husband pleasure lol
6 i did this and because he was so low down i was in agony and started false labour

so instead in bed 1 night i decided i didnt want him out and if he was happy in there he could stay and told him so then early in the next morning the contractions began hahaha

And that one had a 7 min gap averaging over a min long woot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my youngest kept doing this to me id kick off in labour but then it would go nowhere then id start again then stop and he was my 4th lol when labour did kick in it went quick and was easy too so i forgive him haha

heres what i have read to get labour going i think people told me anything i was that miserable at the end lol

1 blow up balloons haha
2 walk down a street with 1 foot on the kerb and 1 on the road
3 eat liqurice
4 drink fresh pinapple juice
5 sex sex and erm more sex
6 go for a long walk

so here is what i did

1 i didnt try as i could hardly breathe lol
2 i didnt want to look stupid so didnt try either
3 i now hate liqurice
4 i drank loads out of the cartoon only to be told it has to be fresh
5 yeah right why would i give my husband pleasure lol
6 i did this and because he was so low down i was in agony and started false labour

so instead in bed 1 night i decided i didnt want him out and if he was happy in there he could stay and told him so then early in the next morning the contractions began hahaha

:rotfl:

I've had sex a vindaloo (but I always have hot curry) and bounced on my
Ball had had period pains last three days so I'm hoping that was the early bit and now it's going somewhere lol!!

That one was 9 mins but allot stronger and a min and a half

8 mins apart and 1 and a half long

Just under 7 mins and just under 1 and a half

oooh evie this is sooooooo keeping me hooked,

i think your gona have him/her about 6am in the morning :)

come on baby smith!!! woop woop!!

xxx

Looking very very good! x hope established labour is seriously fast! We've been waiting for AGES! Lol x can't imagine how you feel!

8 mins apart over a min and a half - stronger

oooo how exciting, when my waters broke with my last baby i knew it could be a while so i kept walking up and down the stairs and sure enough that started it good and fast. I really hope this is it for you, it does seem like it. with the contractions getting stronger

8 mins over a min and a half Just phoned hubby and he said he is going to wait longer see if things speed up and he has arranged cover if he needs to come out too woot!

im just new but i've been keeping up with this thread :)

Good luck evie! Hope this is it for you! xxx

Thanks ladies I hope this is it for me too I got really tired earlier and now I feel ok not jumping for joy but not as tired so I hope its just my body storing energy lol

so many people have mentioned to me the tip about up and down the stairs but to do it sideways... must remember to do it.

dont think they gonna stop now evie.

cant wait to log on on the morning now!!! xx

Go Evie - fingers crossed this is it!!! Good Luck xx

10 mins apart :( but stronger and nearly 2 mins long :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members