• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really wet

I don't want to start racing around coz I will wear myself out and I have two kids to look after and a baby to push out haha!! But if I get desperate I shall take the stairs on a few times up and down :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha id be in bed trying to rest so your doing better than me lol

8 mins over 2 mins long

Just under 8 mins and just under 2 mins long and just over 6 1/2 mins and just under 2 mins long and stronger

i think you can safely assume there are me and a few lurking and sending you lots of babydust Evie. i wont be able to sleep now :lol::lol::lol:

ffs. ds is awake and playing harmonica and dog singing along. this is a mad house!!!

:rotfl: thank goodness my kids r asleep lol bless em! Xx

try and eat some slow releasing energy foods if you normally take a while during labour or fast release if you go quick lol you prob already know this haha
well im off to bed :( wish i had energy to stay up longer lol good luck and hope this progresses further for you and have a nice easy labour :)

Thanks hunni gonna eat some bananas :)

8 mins and over 2 mins long

Hubby just rang me and told me to go to sleep!! Uh no! Lol I'm not laying down now! Lol

Ill stay up with you evie! for another hour or two anyway. Will have a new lease after my bath hopefully Lol

7 and a half mins 1 and a half long

7 mins 1 min and a half

3mins 2 sec and nearly 2 mins long and ouch!

hey sorry to jump in on the thread, it seems to be going somewhere now so just wanted to say best of luck xx

4 1/3 mins 3 1/3 long

Just popping in sorry!
Keep going Evie, sounds promising ! xx

Just under 6 mins 2 1/2 long much stronger

It's ok please people pop in it's keeping me going xx it's getting painful helping me keep track of things and keeping me not board lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back