• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really wet

Sat bouncing on my ball again lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awe DH just called lol bless him asking me how I am :love:

just popping over from tri 1, just thought i would say if you lie down for half an hour then get up you will feel them trickle if its your waters cause it will pool in your cervix. I hope this helps you decide if its your waters tickling or not.

Oh ok thanks hunni :) I will try that later ATM I'm scared to lie down incase my pain slows as I know on your back is the worse position to labour in lol but i will try that in a bit :) I'm sat on the settee ATM and dubious about that haha!!

And me so much discharge it's unbelievable lol! And so sore tender and tensing so come on baby xxx

My bh and soreness ect has turned into contractions every 15 mins far apart but it's something x

Definately something!!! Yay!

Ooow that one only had a gap of 11 mins lol!!

Thank you lol!!

I just hope they get closer and don't waver apart lol xxx

bounce on that ball hope the pain gets stronger aww that sounds bad but you know what i mean lol

I walked around and around my kitchen to get mine going in the end I could feel his head in my bum so it must of helped. good luck evie xxxxxxxxx

Lol yes I know what you mean lol! I'm sat on the settee for a bit I'm really cold and want to slump for a bit lol but shall get back on the ball soon xx

Ooooh back to 15 mins!!!! Blaugh!! Lol xx

i keep logging off then logging back on to check this thread haha

Had one at 15 mins apart then last one only took 7 mins to come and was stronger but still not aaauuuggghh lol!! Come on baby it keeps wavering from 15 mins to the odd 7 or so mins churned in lol!! Need them to regulate get closer and stronger lol xx

The last one only had a 6 min gap :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen