• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really wet

you're such a trooper keeping us all in the loop.

i remember with previous labour that i go very much into my shell and just want to be alone. so glad you happy to share these special moments with us :hugs:

Loving the constant updates !
I will be up first thing in the morning to check how things are going ! keep going :hugs: and good night from me :) x

8 1/2 mins 2 1/2 long stronger still

I figured vix is my text buddy but she has just had a baby and there is no difference texting to placing it on here myself haha! So may as well let her rest :) xx

Plus I like the company xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ur doing so awesome! x love that ur keeping us updated x Hope baby evie gets here soon! x

7 mins 2 1/2 long

No lol he wants to wait a while and see if it gets more lol

so when will you go to the hospy? you supposed to call them when they are 5 mins apart right?

so when will you go to the hospy? you supposed to call them when they are 5 mins apart right?

Well ment to but ATM they are ranging from 6-8 mins and averaging 2 mins so I will call DH when they are 5 mins apart like 7 in a row and go from there take him about 30 - 60 mins to get home and he has to wait for cover to show up x

Just under 5 mins just over 1min long and some more plug loss lol

aw man! sounds like things are moving really quickly!! x i'd be telling OH to get his backside home! x

Just under 5 mins just over 1min long and some more plug loss lol

phone him, he wont mind. cant see them stopping now. you dont want to be on your own....

xx

I actually can't stop watching this thread!
You are doing so well, I have my fingers firmly crossed for you now!
XxX

Im still here evie! Looks like its picking up a little lets hope it keeps going! And get your OH in line he should be panicing and rushing home LOL

Just under 5 mins and 2 mins long

He will be asleep by now lol

4 mins just under 2 mins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members