think its my show?

ashtonsmum

Reaction score
ok so i posted before about getting jelly like discharge started 2 weeks ago now last few days its been very watery and clear and i always feel wet, then today i had a little blood in it not much at all but still was there, i have a low back ache and kinda feel like im on my period, i phoned midwife she said to wear a pad and see if it gets soaked then ill have to come see if my waters are leaking.

how long before the blood can labour start?

Can't help you much on this but didn't want to read and run! Good luck if this is the start of things though :)

ok so i posted before about getting jelly like discharge started 2 weeks ago now last few days its been very watery and clear and i always feel wet, then today i had a little blood in it not much at all but still was there, i have a low back ache and kinda feel like im on my period, i phoned midwife she said to wear a pad and see if it gets soaked then ill have to come see if my waters are leaking.

how long before the blood can labour start?

I had oodles of blood at 6am on the day my labour started, then contractions started and I was contracting every 3 mins by 8am. I'm sure some ladies are longer than that between labour starting and the show.

Hth
Emma x

i never had any blood at all just water clear discharge and loads of it and my contractiond started within 20 mins of wakening up and noticing this.

I had watery discharge and loads of it for a day then blood then I went into labour I say you will have baby next two days x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back