Really hoping it's not an evap line! What do you guys think!

Ashley89

Reaction score
Have been having cramps and backache for 2 weeks an not due af till tomorrow which is unusual as normally only have these on day of af so thought I'd do a test today but think I left it a minute or 2 after 10 mins as was nervous to check when I did it looked like BFP but worried as the time frame If only I could put it on here to see what you guys think, but not sure how :) x

Really hope that it's a BFP and not an evap line could do with good news! X

Attachments

• photo[.JPG
    photo[.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 85
  • photo[1].JPG
    photo[1].JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
if you have got a pic , go to advanced reply click on paperclip and browse your pics in your comp , find it , click on it and then press upload , preview your post and see if its there then post x x

I am on my I phone and not sure if I can do it on here? X

If you can email the picture direct from your phone you then have the file to upload. FX Ashley! xx

managed to get piture up now what you lot think?

Rely hoping so but trying not to get my hopes up going to test tomorrow to make sure! Thank you though! X

Im normally very rubbish at spotting any lines but i defo see this one big congratulations to you.

Michelle. x

Hey im going throught the same thing- had 2 very feint positives but still not totally sure...

I can defo see the line in ur pic tho! Fingers crossed! Im just going to keep doing a test each morning til i either get a strong positive or i come on my period!

Good luck :) xxx

Wow, that looks like a massive :bfp: to me :)

Congrats!

xxx

Will do a test in the morning and if still not sure going to leave it for a few days but I'm hoping tomorrow I will now! Xgood luck to u and thank you all! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back