Is this a pregnancy symtpom?

corky

Reaction score
In the last few days i've been extremely hungry, yet when i eat i feel sick, does anyone know if this is a pregnancy symptom? not due AF for a while but i have had headaches, tiredness and ocassionally noticed sore breasts, trouble is its all very on and off wouldn't pregnancy symptoms be constant? xx

This sounds like it could be pregnancy symptoms, and they often are on and off. I know my breasts get sore before a BFP and the sickness starts early too. Sounds positive hon - hope you get some good news soon!

This sounds like it could be pregnancy symptoms, and they often are on and off. I know my breasts get sore before a BFP and the sickness starts early too. Sounds positive hon - hope you get some good news soon!

thankyou hun, the sore boobs are iffy though because they only hurt at the sides and not always they just feel a bit harder than usual but the sickness and tiredness are definitely there quite often, been trying for over a year so really hope it's finally my bfp! xxx

Well for my boobs it was actually my nipples that hurt and I only noticed at certain times (particularly in the shower) - I remember wondering about it because it just wasn't a normal pain for me. I think if you've picked up on the sore boobs as being anything at all then it's because it's something different to anything you've had before so sounds like a good sign to me!

And tiredness is also a very good sign! I really have my fingers crossed for you and hope its your BFP too - will be stalking to find out! xxxxx

I found out at the weekend, and the first thing that triggered it for me was sore boobs. Felt sore at the sides but more than 'usual' - like they would at time of the month. I too noticed my nipples were sore when I got in the shower. The water felt uncomfortable against them. And the tiredness - agreed. I am struggling to keep my peepersopen typing this and its only 7.20pm!!!

Fingers crossed for you.

I found out at the weekend, and the first thing that triggered it for me was sore boobs. Felt sore at the sides but more than 'usual' - like they would at time of the month. I too noticed my nipples were sore when I got in the shower. The water felt uncomfortable against them. And the tiredness - agreed. I am struggling to keep my peepersopen typing this and its only 7.20pm!!!

Fingers crossed for you.

CONGRATS! eeek i'm going to test next weekend, thanks :) xxx

In the last few days i've been extremely hungry, yet when i eat i feel sick, does anyone know if this is a pregnancy symptom? not due AF for a while but i have had headaches, tiredness and ocassionally noticed sore breasts, trouble is its all very on and off wouldn't pregnancy symptoms be constant? xx

Yes it is a common symptoms of a pregnant women, but for you to know 100% try to do the PT.. or better visit your doctor for check up.

Eli
Evening Primrose Oil Pregnancy

tested this morning, bfn :( maybe just bad pms, i'll test again if no af next weekend xx

Hey Corky - I had those same symptoms when I was pg over a year ago - sore boobs, and really hungry but then not able to eat much. My mum also said that sore boobs was a definite symptom. Good luck chick!

Im starting to think i might be out this month, :(

Getting really bad cramps and dragging feelings, i think maybe :witch: may be on her way early !!!

Im starting to think i might be out this month, :(

Getting really bad cramps and dragging feelings, i think maybe :witch: may be on her way early !!!

sucks doesn't it. FX she stays away from both of us! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back