Really Fed up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hananhmiller

Reaction score
Help!!!!!!!!!

I am so fed up. Went into hospital again on Friday and let me out on Sunday. Now sent me home on Nifedipine which stops contractions and have to see consultant on 27th. Just wish I could have the baby now !!!!!!!!!!! Pain isnt to bad but more uncomfortable when I do get them.

Saw midwife this afternoon and baby is now measuring 37 weeks instead of 33 weeks. Heartrate was higher aswell. Averaging over 170. She said will keep an eye on it. She is bringing me a tens machine to help with pain and told me to rest.

Sorry to come on her moaning. Hubby is fed up too but doesnt understand about pain. Just wish things would go back to normal then I could enjoy next few weeks.

Hannah X

Aww hun, you really have had a shitty time haven't you? :hug: Hope things get better one way or another soon for you xx :hug:

Aww hunny I really don't know what to say its just such a crap situation your in :( oh I hope things start to look up for you, we are all here just moan away :hug:

aww hun you have really be through it, hope everthing gets better soon!!!
good luck hun

sarahxxx

So are they saying that you are 37 weeks or is it just a big baby?thats a month in front of what you said! wishing you all the best anyway x

Not sure. Midwife measured me and said baby was 37 weeks by fundal height. I said I went for a scan last week and was measuring a bit bigger. She said would see next time. She said when you contract it increase blood flow to the placenta so baby is getting more nutriance. She said it may be a huge growth spurt after the last few weeks. Baby is going to be massive at this rate. Going back on 27th for a consultant and midwife appointment so I will know more then.

Thanks for all you messages !!!!!!!!!!

Hannah X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back