mega fed up rant

flossey

Reaction score
As of today (thursday) I am 38 weeks, 2 weeks HOPEFULLY to go! I am so unbelievably fed up now, I'm killed with pain in my ribs, pressure in my pelvic area and just general discomfort. Although tile is going fast I want it to go faster, I'm just so totally fed up of being in pain all the time :( a few people have said they think I'll go within the next week but being a first time mum and just with my luck I know I'll probably go the whole 2 weeks over. Even the thought of having to wait another 2 weeks kills me never mind the idea of another 2-4 weeks. Up until a few weeks ago I quite liked the whole idea of the surprise of not knowing when its gonna happen but now I'd do anything to know. I've had nothing to say labour is close, no plug etc. Just these bloody rotten pains, which is just most likely this bruiser inside of me causing the pains. Oh time please hurry up and if there is a god out there he will bring me my baby before or on my due date lol. Not looking a reply as such, just feeling sorry for myself/having a rant lol.

I feel exactly the same! Infact I couldn't have written this any closer to what I would put!

This pregnancy lark really isnt all its cranked up to be lol! Xxx

Oh Ladies I hope all your babies come soon for you....

at the same time I am fed up too and I am only 32 weeks :roll: getting really impatient and just wanna meet my boy now :)

xxxx

Bella for some strange reason I've always thought you were due before me! Lol :) xxxx

LOL I almost wish I was I am getting so impatient, and although I am terrified about the labour part I just wanna meet my little man :)

xxx

I'm the same! Everytime I mention that I'm scared of the labour my DH kindly reminds me that its the only way out... Thank you! Haha. Pffft men have it easy! Xxx

Oh yes, but you can get him back when he is holding your hand through it :) xxx

Haha I cant wait for revenge lol! I had a curry tonight... Heres hoping it shifts something... Away to bounce on my ball now. Oh the joys :p xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back